RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
MUELLER KNOWS :damnshakebp:

He knows everything

*ALEX VAN DER ZWAAN

thanks

You ain’t being wild disrespectful to me, ad hominem, so I ain’t gonna tell you to suck my dikk from the back, but stop concern trolling and stop trying to derail by picking fights with the homey @LeVraiPapi , his info has planned out 100%

thanks for seeing him for what he is. He's a subtle troll in here to create discord @acri1 should be proud. Not saying acrif??? is a troll though :heh:

@C00NM0NGER is this former AUSA SDNY also exaggerating like I was ?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
He knows everything

thanks

thanks for seeing him for what he is. He's a subtle troll in here to create discord @acri1 should be proud. Not saying acrif??? is a troll though :heh:

@C00NM0NGER is this former AUSA SDNY also exaggerating like I was ?
Preet didnt draw any false conclusions in those tweets

it probably is the most defiant thing anyone at the top of the DOJ has said

RR did speak forcefully :ehh: im sure he knew there was a camera there :ehh:

and maybe a reckoning is at hand :ehh: maybe not. who knows

so no, he didnt exxagerate like you did. maybe you should look closer at his well thought out tweet side by side to your silly conclusions you reached

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@LeVraiPapi im not saying what you posted was essentially untrue/not gonna happen

im just sayin RR doesnt really say that in the video :yeshrug: only thing he touched on was them leaking, and how they uphold the law in an honorable manner at the DOJ

thats reasonable

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@LeVraiPapi im not saying what you posted was essentially untrue/not gonna happen

im just sayin RR doesnt really say that in the video :yeshrug: only thing he touched on was them leaking, and how they uphold the law in an honorable manner at the DOJ

thats reasonable

I am not replying to you anymore. It's 12 AM here and I have 5 clients to talk to. Have a good night

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5 clients to talk to at midnight and yet, you on here replying to me:francis:

Look man, the nature of this thread has been to draw conjecture based on what was said by the players of this fukked up game. We know enough to know RR was sending a pointed message to the GOP, he had no reason to answer the question the way he did otherwise.

If what we say is too over the top for you, that’s fine, but sometimes you need to allow for the fact to that the conjecture we make is also based on past behaviour. We don’t accept Trump’s tweets based on merit, cause he’s a known liar and you would never argue we should do that. Yet you argue when we speculate positively about the nature of a statement from other players who we have been following just as closely.

It’s not helping anything at this stage. If shyt goes south and Trump escapes, you can be the first to say I told you so and neg me to hell, but slow your roll for now.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
full
dude's name is......... c00nmonger?