RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perjury is the last of trump worries. Mueller knows if all he got is perjury nobody will take it serious. It will just look like a witch-hunt. And will just bounce of trump. Mueller gave him all these topics because he already has the facts and has trump dead to rights on multiple serious crimes. If he was setting up a perjury trap he wouldnt give these detailed topics.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
WHAT?!?!!? :heh: Who said that??? you really not judging anything, by SEEING IT FOR YOURSELF?!??? :dahell: and THEN judge???
it looks very problematic, a lot of gendersplaining to unpack, i don't want twitter to de-platform me

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
MUELLER KNOWS :damnshakebp:

Mueller in the interview:

Asks question
As soon as that fat orange coward starts answering Mueller and his team will:

giphy.gif

When the song's over he'll just look at Trump like:

ARE YOU DONE?
mbaku-2.jpg

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
goddamn he shytted on the gop right there. double r is going to come out of this a fukkin' hero, despite the role he played in ousting comey.
He is shifting more towards hero to me, I think getting Comey out was necessary, mostly for the special council to be established, but partially, even though the book is good, and he has been honorable in the past in that hospital room, he was having a really hard time speaking truth to power as the director of the fbi under trump. Maybe if he had a little bit more “survivor” in him like RR, he would be getting some credit when the house of cards fall, instead, he’ll always be known for helping getting trump elected.