RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
And in the end....no matter what....Cena WINS :ppvbro:

*AHEM*
i1hcvm.png

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The right makes up the largest percentage of the population that is incapable of self-reflection. It's rooted in this group's history, going back to slavery.

It's not about self reflection with them. Its IDGAF narcissism, insecurity and protection of "status". The don't think about perscpective they come up with excuses to justify their wrong positions and keep it moving. :smugfavre:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Look man, the nature of this thread has been to draw conjecture based on what was said by the players of this fukked up game. We know enough to know RR was sending a pointed message to the GOP, he had no reason to answer the question the way he did otherwise.

If what we say is too over the top for you, that’s fine, but sometimes you need to allow for the fact to that the conjecture we make is also based on past behaviour. We don’t accept Trump’s tweets based on merit, cause he’s a known liar and you would never argue we should do that. Yet you argue when we speculate positively about the nature of a statement from other players who we have been following just as closely.

It’s not helping anything at this stage. If shyt goes south and Trump escapes, you can be the first to say I told you so and neg me to hell, but slow your roll for now.
its not about i told you so, its about apu and a tiny few others that post absolute bullshyt and try to pass it off as fact.

Excuse me for actually watching the video and saying “hmmm, thats nowhere near what the man said at all”.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda