RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:​

makes you wonder if he had a gun to his head.

We knew when he wrote it that it was bullshyt with that language.

Same way we knew Trump leaked those Mueller questions due to the typos

He's so fukking sloppy.

and isn't this malpractice? :gucci:

#EverythingTrumpTouchesDies

Exclusive: Bornstein claims Trump dictated the glowing health letter
video_pinned_white_bg.jpg

(CNN) — When Dr. Harold Bornstein described in hyperbolic prose then-candidate Donald Trump's health in 2015, the language he used was eerily similar to the style preferred by his patient.

It turns out the patient himself wrote it, according to Bornstein.

"He dictated that whole letter. I didn't write that letter," Bornstein told CNN on Tuesday. "I just made it up as I went along."

The admission is an about face from his answer more than two years when the letter was released and answers one of the lingering questions about the last presidential election. The letter thrust the eccentric Bornstein, with his shoulder-length hair and round eyeglasses, into public view.

"His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary," he crowed in the letter, which was released by Trump's campaign in December 2015. "If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

The missive didn't offer much medical evidence for those claims beyond citing a blood pressure of 110/65, described by Bornstein as "astonishingly excellent." It claimed Trump had lost 15 pounds over the preceding year. And it described his cardiovascular health as "excellent."

The White House didn't respond to a request for comment about Bornstein's claim.

Later, as questions mounted over the health both of Trump and his rival Hillary Clinton, Bornstein offered a more businesslike assessment, listing things such as Trump's height, weight and prescription medications.

He later told CNN's Drew Griffin he'd dashed off the first letter as he was seeing patients.

"I was just rushed for time," he said in September 2016. "I had people to see."

He insisted then that the words were his own.

"Did I really write that letter? Yeah," he said.

Trump's doctor says he wrote health note in 5 minutes 01:52

Now, as Bornstein re-enters the spotlight claiming Trump's ex-bodyguard Keith Schiller robbed his office when Schiller retrieved Trump's medical records, the story behind the letter is becoming clearer.

"That's black humor, that letter. That's my sense of humor," he said. "It's like the movie 'Fargo': It takes the truth and moves it in a different direction."

He said Trump read out the language as Bornstein and his wife were driving across Central Park.

"(Trump) dictated the letter and I would tell him what he couldn't put in there," he said. "They came to pick up their letter at 4 o'clock or something."

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He's got papadopolous cooperating, he's got Flynn cooperating... Here comes another TSC reference...

BUT WHO'S THE THIRD MAN

JitteryAdoredBooby-max-1mb.gif
Manafort when it hits him he’s gonna die in jail if he doesn’t :mjgrin:. The feds may just set him to look like a rat if he doesn’t turn and then guarantee protection for his family in turn for his cooperation. It’d be far from the dirtiest trick they’ve played.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That’s actually not what the video said at all

Are y’all really based in reality when it comes to these links and video clips

He says he and his men are honorable and defend the constitution and go by the law when it comes to justice processes.

Not all that extra shyt you typed.

Guy, I know a Repub congressman down in Miami that tells me some stuff sometimes. Everyone in Washington knows what's coming.

So, they drew articles of impeachment against him and he said: " Gee, they couldn't even resist leaking their own draft?"

If you can't read between those lines, please stop quoting me and stop wasting my very valuable time.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Guy, I know a Repub congressman down in Miami that tells me some stuff sometimes. Everyone in Washington knows what's coming.

So, they drew articles of impeachment against him and he said: " Gee, they couldn't even resist leaking their own draft?"

If you can't read between those lines, please stop quoting me and stop wasting my very valuable time.
Breh you reaching with what you “read”.

Like chill out :russ:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yo. Get this bytch ass nikka up outta my thread. :camby:

What the fukk is wrong with this jackass? :guccI:

You STAY caping for Trump. What the fukk is wrong with this hoe ass fukkboy?
Breh the video linked does not say anything near what he claimed

Get back to posting irrelevant links apu, stop calling black men nikka, and get out ya mom basement before you come for me

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yo. Get this bytch ass nikka up outta my thread. :camby:

What the fukk is wrong with this jackass? :guccI:

You STAY caping for Trump. What the fukk is wrong with this hoe ass fukkboy?

He might be salty that he had 20 touchdowns scored on his team in the bowl :mjcry::deadmanny: