RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You are a shythead, why are you in this thread? You trying to “add empathy” to the impeach 45 movement, like Kanye? Catch the fukking door.
How is me pointing out that the shyt he claims the video shows is absolutely a reach adding empathy. He literally said nothing remotely close to what was said In the video. Literally.

I’m calling out posts where it’s obvious he’s reaching. Double RR basically said he and his men uphold the law in an honorable manner, not the bs he wrote up.

Props to double RR for being an honorable member of our government :salute:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
How is me pointing out that the shyt he claims the video shows is absolutely a reach adding empathy. He literally said nothing remotely close to what was said In the video. Literally.

I’m calling out posts where it’s obvious he’s reaching. Double RR basically said he and his men uphold the law in an honorable manner, not the bs he wrote up.

Props to double RR for being an honorable member of our government :salute:
You ain’t being wild disrespectful to me, ad hominem, so I ain’t gonna tell you to suck my dikk from the back, but stop concern trolling and stop trying to derail by picking fights with the homey @LeVraiPapi , his info has planned out 100%

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You ain’t being wild disrespectful to me, ad hominem, so I ain’t gonna tell you to suck my dikk from the back, but stop concern trolling and stop trying to derail by picking fights with the homey @LeVraiPapi , his info has planned out 100%
Bruh , watch the video again, and tell me with a straight face you can draw the conclusion that he wrote out. It’s impossible, RR basically lays out how they go about their cases and says threats against him won’t work. Nothing more than that.

It’s a reach. If you don’t want me to call your posts out for being frivolous, it’s simple, stick to the facts :yeshrug:aka don’t do like apu, who is hung go to go to war with Iran but won’t sign up to serve:manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
giphy.gif

@Orbital-Fetus @3Rivers put Mueller's face on LaChat in the front and Rosenstein in the back.

PLEASE.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn