RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
1. Iran is definitely cheating

2. I wouldn't invade Iran over it...not yet. The deal should stand.

3. Military options must be on the table. To be used? Maybe not. But absolutely considered. I have a zero tolerance for nuclear proliferation and support ANY measures to counter it
You wouldn't invade Iran over it... not yet...

You'd invade Iran? You're gonna enlist and risk your life? No? So shut the fukk up you clinical idiot and keep posting late about Trump -Russia and keep your stupid Neo Con bullshyt in another thread

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
1. Iran is definitely cheating

2. I wouldn't invade Iran over it...not yet. The deal should stand.

3. Military options must be on the table. To be used? Maybe not. But absolutely considered. I have a zero tolerance for nuclear proliferation and support ANY measures to counter it

Who the fukk are you and how the duck do you know Iran is “cheating”.

Sit cho silly ass down and get back to posting old news stories and irrelevant tweets from nobodies

Edit:

You'd invade Iran? You're gonna enlist and risk your life? No? So shut the fukk up you clinical idiot and keep posting late about Trump -Russia and keep your stupid Neo Con bullshyt in another thread
Took the words out my mouth :salute:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

b6IoUbJ.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Whats up with you all and this "you must lift a rifle yourself" bullshyt?

And yes, if push came to shove, I'd support military intervention in Iran.

And thats a BIG "IF"

I'm not a pacifist and I definitely don't support nuclear proliferation. Its clear, you do.

I think 99% of this forum underestimates Iran, and thats without Israeli hysteria.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Whats up with you all and this "you must lift a rifle yourself" bullshyt?

And yes, if push came to shove, I'd support military intervention in Iran.

And thats a BIG "IF"

I'm not a pacifist and I definitely don't support nuclear proliferation. Its clear, you do.

I think 99% of this forum underestimates Iran, and thats without Israeli hysteria.
It's clear you enjoy the company of other men now stop derailing the thread with your delusions

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State