RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The deal has to be certified by 3rd parties including the United States, you fukking moron
The USA could make the IAEA say they found unicorns if they wanted to you fukking naive neet.

Don't be dense.

The US/EU controls the cards here of what the reports read.

Stop thinking like an autist and learn how this shyt is REALLY done.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

b6IoUbJ.gif

and thats not even half of what Mueller is gonna really ask Trump. :wow:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
The USA could make the IAEA say they found unicorns if they wanted to you fukking naive neet.

Don't be dense.

The US/EU controls the cards here of what the reports read.

Stop thinking like an autist and learn how this shyt is REALLY done.
You are the fukking biggest autist on this forum bar none. Why would the United States and the EU/GB lie on behalf of Iran to spite Israel and their own geopolitical goals? Please go back to reposting tweets with 50 retweets and posting news about 3 days late.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I appreciate you throwing some sources my way:

^^^This is a satire article

This is a blog post more than an article. Did come across a more in-depth reference here:

Reading the article. Doesn't seem very reputable in the way that it sources twitter like some type of celebrity gossip blog but they did appear to do some investigative journalism. It brings up some potential conflicts of interest such as Maggie's mother being a part of a PR firm that worked with Trump, but alternatively, the author does searches on the NYT website for articles that Maggie wrote about Hillary in 2015-2016 compared to articles written by Maggie about Donald Trump.

The author finds the NYT website has multiple articles written by Maggie that include the words 'Clinton' and 'Benghazi' however, since the author can't find articles when searching for the words 'Trump' and 'mafia', the author concludes that this is proof that Maggie was biased. The author doesn't cite anything to the articles, he simply concludes that since there are more Hillary articles than Trump articles, Maggie had a bias. The idea that Maggie should have balanced her coverage of Hillary with her coverage of Trump, (who no-one expected to get out of the primaries, let along become president) is a leap of purposeful ignorance that I can't get behind the author on. Really makes me question the credibility of the author.

Now this article, is from a more reputable source and goes into a bit more detail. I think this is the line that summarizes the relationship the best:

Overall, based on the article, because of her past Maggie has the ability to make connections and gain sources for tracking/writing more salacious stories for the NYT. This is what they mean about changing the culture in the NY Times.

Can you show me where she has normalized the president? She isn't clearly partisan like The Young Turks or the average talking head on TheRoot or DailyKos but she isn't caping for Trump or running from him either. I haven't seen her pulling a Jimmy Fallon.

Yes, I want to see everyone in the administration go down with the ship as much as the next guy, but until that happens, it is better to have some spies in the administration feeding unbiased news outlets information. The idea that Maggie isn't throwing the whistleblowers out with the bathwater is a sign of discretion, not diabolic intentions imo.

Don't want to take the thread off on a tangent but I am still trying to find an article of Maggie's that is clearly partisan or apologetic for Trump's behaviors.

The best analysis of her bias - or her forced impartiality - would come from her articles, social media reactions and dialogue. I don't have immediate examples of this behavior off hand. The above links were to simply display that this perceived behavior reaches far outside of this forum and has been shared by others who have felt the need to write about it in some form or fashion prior to her WHCD comments.

I'll keep you in mind during a slow day late in the week, I'll create another thread for it to be discussed and analyzed by all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are the fukking biggest autist on this forum bar none. Why would the United States and the EU/GB lie on behalf of Iran to spite Israel and their own geopolitical goals? Please go back to reposting tweets with 50 retweets and posting news about 3 days late.
...To avoid war or having to "do more" you goddamn waste of semen. :snoop:

Shut the fukk up and listen for once. This is an actual goddamn adult talking.

THE DEAL IS IN PLACE AS A TESTAMENT TO DIPLOMACY AND TO AVOID WAR. WAR WAS ACTUALLY ON THE TABLE IN 2015. WAR. W.A.R.

THIS DEAL HAS ALREADY BEEN BROKEN AND ITS NOT JUST ISRAEL POUTING ABOUT IT. THE US KNOWS. THE UK KNOWS. GERMANY KNOWS. WE ALL KNOW IT. RUSSIA AND CHINA WANT TO PROTECT THEIR INTERESTS AND PISS OFF THE US/EU AND WILL DEFEND IT.

THE DEAL HAS FAILED ON PAPER.

...HOWEVER...THE ALTERNATIVE IS ACTUAL WAR AND ITS HARD ENOUGH TO NEGOTIATE ANOTHER DEAL.

COUNTRIES LIE ALL THE TIME TO AVOID THE WORSE ALTERNATIVE...JUST LIKE WHEN WE SAID ASSAD GOT RID OF ALL HIS CHEMICAL WEAPONS. WE KNEW THAT WAS A LIE.

WE SELL THINGS TO THE PUBLIC ALL THE TIME TO GET IMMEDIATE CONCESSIONS. ALL. THE. TIME.

THIS IS PRECISELY THE PURPOSE OF TREATIES AND VAGUE CONCEPTS OF INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION. ITS TO LOCK THINGS DOWN AND TO ATTEMPT TO DO THINGS ABOVE BOARD...OR GIVE THE APPEARANCE OF SUCH THINGS!

THE IRAN DEAL HAS FAILED.

...I STILL SUPPORT THAT DEAL ON PAPER TO AVOID THE ALTERNATIVE!

BOTH THINGS CAN BE TRUE. BOTH THINGS ARE TRUE

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Hmmm. I was thinking the opposite about the leak. Why would the administration leak to NYT instead of a Trump-friendly source?

This could be the ultimate chess move on Mueller's part. Why bring him in when you can give the world the questions and watch Trump answer the questions on the next press conference? If Trump's lawyers are blocking Trump from talking to the Special Counsel because they know he will fukk up his answers, then the special consuel just gave the script of questions to ask to the media. Trump likes the media too much not to respond to the questions and so Trump is being given enough rope to hang himself and the media are going to publicly do Mueller's job, no?
I agree with this. There is no reason for Mueller to think that Trump legal counsel would keep these questions secret. And I believe both parties were fully aware that Trump would not voluntarily meet if he feared Cohen was to soon be indicted.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I agree with this. There is no reason for Mueller to think that Trump legal counsel would keep these questions secret. And I believe both parties were fully aware that Trump would not voluntarily meet if he feared Cohen was to soon be indicted.
That Ukrainian platform question was amazing.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Its signalling as well as attempting to devalue the investigation
You're probably right but I took it as Team Mueller leaking them as a way of saying, if we're willing to leak this stuff, imagine the stuff we have that we can't leak, we have you dead to rights.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ayo... @Broke Wave Listen up. You really don't follow world history like that, and its evident you don't read books on diplomacy or strategy or the history of international deals like that. I do. This is par for the course.

Iran has cheated, is cheating, and will continue to cheat. This isn't Libya we're talking about. The fact that you can't acknowledge this without veering off into comparisons about the Iraq War (something I never supported from the start, personally) shows how intellectual inept, corrupt, and shortsighted you are.

Stand up for something and call a spade a spade.

Theres a world where Iran lies, and we aren't bound to do something about it. The question is how much we're going to do about it.