RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I’m glad ole girl not only shyt on Trump and his administration but the fukking media. All of them, CNN, MSNBC, and FauxProgramming, they’re responsible for this fake billionaire, war dodging, bankruptcy filling, conartist in the White House. He was rating goldmine for them. That Netflix Dirty Money was fukking sick. Trump screwed over so many hardworking everyday people it’s unfukkingbelieve.

In some weird way, I think America democracy needed this though. Our democracy need an realignment. Our general election needs to be revamped. There’s no way, a candidate suppose to have more votes but still lose the election. That’s azz backward. Campaign contributions laws need to be revamped. Get these old senile members of Congress outta here.

But throughout Trump presidency, members of Congress mostly Republicans skirts has been lifted up. These cats are fukking hypocrite frauds. Fukk Independents too with their waffling azz. NRA is on that Summerjam screen now.

Sorry for the rant bruhs

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Paul Callen:Your client has made anywhere from 200 to 500 phonographic movies for what I’ve read about her
Avenattie:From what you’ve read or what you’ve seen?
This dude...
dead.png

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Quick side conversations:

Most of us reading know that nothing about North Korea is an actual threat. My thoughts on the whole situation is "Why now" and what that leads to.

Also, re: Trump money. I am still at a loss for why a supposed Billionaire cannot lay hands on $130,000 cash to pay off someone and used election funds. I have seen $300,000 with my own eyes, owned by someone who owns just two multi-million dollar homes, let alone one hotel with their name on it. Are the Trumps and Kushners that broke, and that compromised and that much of a financial facade?

Help me with these.

Dawg I’ve been saying that since I heard about the payout. I know thousandaires that keep $50K cash on-hand. Dude is supposedly a fukking billioniaire. Giving her $130K cash should be fukking nothing. That Dirty Money episode about Trump says a lot. For the Apprentice, dude damn near had a fake work office and wasn’t doing any work. I honestly believe Trump over the years has made so many shady deals around the world in very sketchy places. Make one sketchy deals to pay another sketchy deal.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haberman will regret the day she chose Trump over ethics and logic and reason

The news media is differentiated between the local print media and the national media. Because of the business model changing over the last decade or so, the local guys not only had to scale down their local coverage, their national/international stories are sourced from the Reuters, AP, and to a lesser extent Bloomberg.

I read the NYTimes. I am a paying member because I enjoy their politics. As a reader of the newspaper I read the articles under the auspices of 3 different readers. I read it as an islander, an African American, and as it was intended — a white, Liberal person in the Northeast.

Since the new administration was sworn in, that newspaper specifically has gone above and beyond in their whiteness while simultaneously discarding their liberal card. It literally started with the Charlie Sykes op-ed. In it Sykes washed his hands of the new administration, and wondered aloud how the polictics in the country became so “divided”. Surprisingly, all 3 readers lifted an eyebrow and chuckled at the article. Since then the Times have gone out of their way to humanize not only this disreputable President, but his legions of unrepentant morons. Those articles stopped feeling like information and started feeing like infomercials.

I have watched writers like Maggie discard their objectivity and started down the road of propaganda for the administration. So when a comedian can highlight the complicity of the press, the condemnation from said press has my eyebrows raising again.

I wonder how many channels broke into the president’s rally over the weekend as if it was original programming. Its the same routine he’s been doing for almost 3 years.

Can you guys go into a bit more detail here? I typically read multiple NYT articles weekly and I haven't gotten the impression that Maggie is bending over backwards to support the Trump president. Based on articles of hers that I have read or the information that she has leaked, it is typically counter-productive for the administration as a whole.

Irrespective of what the leakers in the Trump admin says publicly, there are multiple members leaking to Maggie and the likes privately. The idea that Maggie is a Trump plant because she doesn't smear everyone in the Trump admin (and risk burning her sources) seems short-sighted but perhaps there is something I overlooked? I checked out the New Yorker interview of Maggie Haberman (there is also an audio version available) and the way she is characterized in various other media outlet doesn't mesh well with the narrative you two are describing above. Maybe I am missing something and/or you can cite articles instead of tweets? Or maybe she is more opinionated in the Editorials/Opinion sections that I steer clear of?

I know this is old news but since its being brought up again I'll make a point about it. I feel like the news media in the search for "headline grabbing" information miss the main issue with what he said. They know "Trump calls Haiti and African Countries S#!THOLES" is a much more attention grabbing headline and the real issue gets lost.

Its not the fact he called them shytholes that is the problem. Hell, I admit I've used the term. The problem is the what he said surrounding the comment and I get very frustrated seeing the news media continuously focusing on the wrong thing.

He said that these people like Nigerians (who have the highest high education attainment of all immigrant groups) come here from their shythole countries and don't go back to their mudhuts and why don't we get more immigrants from places like Norway.

So despite the fact that the group he specifically pointed out from Africa, Nigerians, do contribute and do very well, he is thinking strictly along racial lines and not what they can contribute as far as who he wants to come to this country.
The assumption that Nigeria has unproductive citizens is telling but whether or not a country contributes does not determine whether or not they should be referred to as shytholes. There are countries performing poorly in Africa and if Trump talked about them instead of Nigeria, you should've been just as outraged. It is not cool to belittle and demoralize countries that do not perform as well as we'd like them to. This is not how diplomacy works. This is not how democracy works.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Can you guys go into a bit more detail here? I typically read multiple NYT articles weekly and I haven't gotten the impression that Maggie is bending over backwards to support the Trump president. Based on articles of hers that I have read or the information that she has leaked, it is typically counter-productive for the administration as a whole.

Irrespective of what the leakers in the Trump admin says publicly, there are multiple members leaking to Maggie and the likes privately. The idea that Maggie is a Trump plant because she doesn't smear everyone in the Trump admin (and risk burning her sources) seems short-sighted but perhaps there is something I overlooked? I checked out the New Yorker interview of Maggie Haberman (there is also an audio version available) and the way she is characterized in various other media outlet doesn't mesh well with the narrative you two are describing above. Maybe I am missing something and/or you can cite articles instead of tweets? Or maybe she is more opinionated in the Editorials/Opinion sections that I steer clear of?
Read Maggie Haberman's twitter.

She's extremely defensive and flat out shill-like.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Quick side conversations:

Most of us reading know that nothing about North Korea is an actual threat. My thoughts on the whole situation is "Why now" and what that leads to.

Also, re: Trump money. I am still at a loss for why a supposed Billionaire cannot lay hands on $130,000 cash to pay off someone and used election funds. I have seen $300,000 with my own eyes, owned by someone who owns just two multi-million dollar homes, let alone one hotel with their name on it. Are the Trumps and Kushners that broke, and that compromised and that much of a financial facade?

Help me with these.
Can't speak for the Kushners, but my understanding of Trump is that he has the money he just makes monetary spending decisions that are based more on pettiness and greed than sound financial decision-making. For example there is:

1. Instead of paying out of pocket for legal fees, Trump is utilizing the excess campaign funds.
  2. Instead of paying out of pocket for Cohen's legal fees, there are rumors that Trump used campaign funds. Since Cohen was not involved in the campaign, this is an abuse that can lead to investigations
  3. There are various people in Trump's past that sued for lack of payment.
  4. When Trump lost lawsuits, instead of paying out of pocket, he was caught using money from his not-for-profit instead.

Etc etc. I could go on but you get the idea. I think Trump has a rule about paying for as little as possible out of pocket which, within reason, makes sense but it appears to have consistently led to larger issues when things are looked at under a microscope. He is cutting his nose to spite his face and I think his wreckless frugality is starting to catch up with him.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

The assumption that Nigeria has unproductive citizens is telling but whether or not a country contributes does not determine whether or not they should be referred to as shytholes. There are countries performing poorly in Africa and if Trump talked about them instead of Nigeria, you should've been just as outraged. It is not cool to belittle and demoralize countries that do not perform as well as we'd like them to. This is not how diplomacy works. This is not how democracy works.

Haberman being a Trump apologist has been written about quite a bit in the last couple of years. She herself has admitted to having his ear even though he attacked her earlier this year like he didn't know her at all. These are just a few articles I found rather quickly that sum up why everyone side eyes her when she reports on anything Trump/WH related. She has made it abundantly clear that Hope Hicks and Sarah Sanders are sources of hers. I'd be willing to bet Kellyanne as well since it's an open secret that she is a big WH leaker.

Is Trump-Whisperer Maggie Haberman Changing The New York Times?

Why Maggie Haberman writes for the NYT like she does and something you can do about it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
S3VcwAu.gif

6lbtzQv.gif

NYTIMES HAS MUELLER QUESTIONS!

eBCqqrR.png

Mueller Has Dozens of Inquiries for Trump in Broad Quest on Russia Ties and Obstruction

Mueller Has Dozens of Inquiries for Trump in Broad Quest on Russia Ties and Obstruction
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTAPRIL 30, 2018

01DC-MUELLER-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, has dozens of questions for President Trump and is said to be trying to determine whether the president had criminal intent when he fired James B. Comey.J. Scott Applewhite/Associated Press
WASHINGTON — Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russia’s election interference, has at least four dozen questions on an exhaustive array of subjects he wants to ask President Trump to learn more about his ties to Russia and determine whether he obstructed the inquiry itself, according to a list of the questions obtained by The New York Times.

[Read the questions here.]

The open-ended queries appear to be an attempt to penetrate the president’s thinking, to get at the motivation behind some of his most combative Twitter posts and to examine his relationships with his family and his closest advisers. They deal chiefly with the president’s high-profile firings of the F.B.I. director and his first national security adviser, his treatment of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and a 2016 Trump Tower meeting between campaign officials and Russians offering dirt on Hillary Clinton.

But they also touch on the president’s businesses; any discussions with his longtime personal lawyer, Michael D. Cohen, about a Moscow real estate deal; whether the president knew of any attempt by Mr. Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, to set up a back channel to Russia during the transition; any contacts he had with Roger J. Stone Jr., a longtime adviser who claimed to have inside information about Democratic email hackings; and what happened during Mr. Trump’s 2013 trip to Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant.

The questions provide the most detailed look yet inside Mr. Mueller’s investigation, which has been shrouded in secrecy since he was appointed nearly a year ago. The majority relate to possible obstruction of justice, demonstrating how an investigation into Russia’s election meddling grew to include an examination of the president’s conduct in office. Among them are queries on any discussions Mr. Trump had about his attempts to fire Mr. Mueller himself and what the president knew about possible pardon offers to Mr. Flynn.

“What efforts were made to reach out to Mr. Flynn about seeking immunity or possible pardon?” Mr. Mueller planned to ask, according to questions read by the special counsel investigators to the president’s lawyers, who compiled them into a list. That document was provided to The Times by a person outside Mr. Trump’s legal team.

A few questions reveal that Mr. Mueller is still investigating possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia. In one of the more tantalizing inquiries, Mr. Mueller asks what Mr. Trump knew about campaign aides, including the former chairman Paul Manafort, seeking assistance from Moscow: “What knowledge did you have of any outreach by your campaign, including by Paul Manafort, to Russia about potential assistance to the campaign?”
No such outreach has been revealed publicly.:PaulieWalnutsManafort:

Jay Sekulow, a lawyer for Mr. Trump, declined to comment. A spokesman for the special counsel’s office did not respond to a request for comment.

The questions serve as a reminder of the chaotic first 15 months of the Trump presidency and the transition and campaign before that. Mr. Mueller wanted to inquire about public threats the president made, conflicting statements from Mr. Trump and White House aides, the president’s private admissions to Russian officials, a secret meetings at an island resort, WikiLeaks, salacious accusations and dramatic congressional testimony.

The special counsel also sought information from the president about his relationship with Russia. Mr. Mueller would like to ask Mr. Trump whether he had any discussions during the campaign about any meetings with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia and whether he spoke to others about either American sanctions against Russia or meeting with Mr. Putin.

Through his questions, Mr. Mueller also tries to tease out Mr. Trump’s views on law enforcement officials and whether he sees them as independent investigators or people who should loyally protect him.

For example, when the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, was fired, the White House said he broke with Justice Department policy and spoke publicly about the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s email server. Mr. Mueller’s questions put that statement to the test. He wants to ask why, time and again, Mr. Trump expressed no concerns with whether Mr. Comey had abided by policy. Rather, in statements in private and on national television, Mr. Trump suggested that Mr. Comey was fired because of the Russia investigation.

Many of the questions surround Mr. Trump’s relationship with Mr. Sessions, including the attorney general’s decision to recuse himself from the Russia investigation and whether Mr. Trump told Mr. Sessions he needed him in place for protection.

Mr. Mueller appears to be investigating how Mr. Trump took steps last year to fire Mr. Mueller himself. The president relented after the White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II, threatened to resign, an episode that the special counsel wants to ask about.:muellercmonson:

“What consideration and discussions did you have regarding terminating the special counsel in June of 2017?” Mr. Mueller planned to ask, according to the list of questions. “What did you think and do in reaction to Jan. 25, 2018, story about the termination of the special counsel and Don McGahn backing you off the termination?” he planned to ask, referring to the Times articlethat broke the news of the confrontation.:muellercmonson:

Mr. Mueller has sought for months to question the president, who has in turn expressed a desire, at times, to be interviewed, viewing it as an avenue to end the inquiry more quickly. His lawyers have been negotiating terms of an interview out of concern that their client — whose exaggerations, half-truths and outright falsehoods are well documented — could provide false statements or easily become distracted. Four people, including Mr. Flynn, have pleaded guilty to lying to investigators in the Russia inquiry.

The list of questions grew out of those negotiations. In January, Mr. Trump’s lawyers gave Mr. Mueller several pages of written explanations about the president’s role in the matters the special counsel is investigating. Concerned about putting the president in legal jeopardy, his lead lawyer, John Dowd, was trying to convince Mr. Mueller he did not need to interview Mr. Trump, according to people briefed on the matter.

Mr. Mueller was apparently unsatisfied.:robertmuelllerumad: He told Mr. Dowd in early March that he needed to question the president directly to determine whether he had criminal intent when he fired Mr. Comey, the people said.

But Mr. Dowd held firm, and investigators for Mr. Mueller agreed days later to share during a meeting with Mr. Dowd the questions they wanted to ask Mr. Trump.

When Mr. Mueller’s team relayed the questions, their tone and detailed nature cemented Mr. Dowd’s view that the president should not sit for an interview. Despite Mr. Dowd’s misgivings, Mr. Trump remained firm in his insistence that he meet with Mr. Mueller. About a week and a half after receiving the questions, Mr. Dowd resigned, concluding that his client was ignoring his advice.

Mr. Trump’s new lawyer in the investigation and his longtime confidant, Rudolph W. Giuliani, met with Mr. Mueller last week and said he was trying to determine whether the special counsel and his staff were going to be “truly objective.”

Mr. Mueller’s endgame remains a mystery, even if he determines the president broke the law. A longstanding Justice Department legal finding says presidents cannot be charged with a crime while they are in office.
The special counsel told Mr. Dowd in March that though the president’s conduct is under scrutiny, he is not a target of the investigation, meaning Mr. Mueller does not expect to charge him.:FuturamaFry:

The prospect of pardons is also among Mr. Mueller’s inquiries, and whether Mr. Trump offered them to a pair of former top aides to influence their decisions about whether to cooperate with the special counsel investigation.

Mr. Dowd broached the idea with lawyers for both of the advisers, Mr. Flynn and Mr. Manafort, according to people with knowledge of the discussions. Mr. Manafort has pleaded not guilty on charges of money laundering and other financial crimes related to his work for the pro-Russia former president of Ukraine.

Mr. Flynn, a retired Army lieutenant general who was ousted from the White House in February 2017 amid revelations about contacts with the Russian ambassador to the United States, ultimately pleaded guilty last December to lying to federal authorities and agreed to cooperate with the special counsel.

“After General Flynn resigned, what calls or efforts were made by people associated with you to reach out to General Flynn or to discuss Flynn seeking immunity or possible pardon?” Mr. Mueller planned to ask.

1Dn8yj9.gif

OGCyaVe.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Read Maggie Haberman's twitter.

She's extremely defensive and flat out shill-like.
True. Haven't paid attention to her social media. I have read quite a few of articles where she is a part of the byline and I haven't personally seen anything that can be construed as Trump-apologist or Trump support. If someone has something along those lines, please share with the class.

Edit: Reading the Vanity Fair article shared above

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
S3VcwAu.gif

6lbtzQv.gif

NYTIMES HAS MUELLER QUESTIONS!

eBCqqrR.png

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTAPRIL 30, 2018

5UXAEmc.gif

HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS

What Mueller Wants to Ask Trump About

(I EDITED IT DOWN TO ONLY THE QUESTIONS, CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE DETAIL)

• What did you know about phone calls that Mr. Flynn made with the Russian ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak, in late December 2016?

• What was your reaction to news reports on Jan. 12, 2017, and Feb. 8-9, 2017?

• What did you know about Sally Yates’s meetings about Mr. Flynn?

• How was the decision made to fire Mr. Flynn on Feb. 13, 2017?

• After the resignations, what efforts were made to reach out to Mr. Flynn about seeking immunity or possible pardon?

• What was your opinion of Mr. Comey during the transition?

• What did you think about Mr. Comey’s intelligence briefing on Jan. 6, 2017, about Russian election interference?

• What was your reaction to Mr. Comey’s briefing that day about other intelligence matters?

• What was the purpose of your Jan. 27, 2017, dinner with Mr. Comey, and what was said?

• What was the purpose of your Feb. 14, 2017, meeting with Mr. Comey, and what was said?

• What did you know about the F.B.I.’s investigation into Mr. Flynn and Russia in the days leading up to Mr. Comey’s testimony on March 20, 2017?

• What did you do in reaction to the March 20 testimony? Describe your contacts with intelligence officials.

• What did you think and do in reaction to the news that the special counsel was speaking to Mr. Rogers, Mr. Pompeo and Mr. Coats?

• What was the purpose of your calls to Mr. Comey on March 30 and April 11, 2017?

• What was the purpose of your April 11, 2017, statement to Maria Bartiromo?

• What did you think and do about Mr. Comey’s May 3, 2017, testimony?

• Regarding the decision to fire Mr. Comey: When was it made? Why? Who played a role?

• What did you mean when you told Russian diplomats on May 10, 2017, that firing Mr. Comey had taken the pressure off?

• What did you mean in your interview with Lester **** about Mr. Comey and Russia?

• What was the purpose of your May 12, 2017, tweet?

• What did you think about Mr. Comey’s June 8, 2017, testimony regarding Mr. Flynn, and what did you do about it?

• What was the purpose of the September and October 2017 statements, including tweets, regarding an investigation of Mr. Comey?

• What is the reason for your continued criticism of Mr. Comey and his former deputy, Andrew G. McCabe?

• What did you think and do regarding the recusal of Mr. Sessions?

• What efforts did you make to try to get him to change his mind?

• Did you discuss whether Mr. Sessions would protect you, and reference past attorneys general?

• What did you think and what did you do in reaction to the news of the appointment of the special counsel?

• Why did you hold Mr. Sessions’s resignation until May 31, 2017, and with whom did you discuss it?

• What discussions did you have with Reince Priebus in July 2017 about obtaining the Sessions resignation? With whom did you discuss it?

• What discussions did you have regarding terminating the special counsel, and what did you do when that consideration was reported in January 2018?

• What was the purpose of your July 2017 criticism of Mr. Sessions?

• When did you become aware of the Trump Tower meeting?

• What involvement did you have in the communication strategy, including the release of Donald Trump Jr.’s emails?

• During a 2013 trip to Russia, what communication and relationships did you have with the Agalarovs and Russian government officials?

• What communication did you have with Michael D. Cohen, Felix Sater and others, including foreign nationals, about Russian real estate developments during the campaign?

• What discussions did you have during the campaign regarding any meeting with Mr. Putin? Did you discuss it with others?

• What discussions did you have during the campaign regarding Russian sanctions?

• What involvement did you have concerning platform changes regarding arming Ukraine? :weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated:

• During the campaign, what did you know about Russian hacking, use of social media or other acts aimed at the campaign?

• What knowledge did you have of any outreach by your campaign, including by Paul Manafort, to Russia about potential assistance to the campaign?
:weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated:

• What did you know about communication between Roger Stone, his associates, Julian Assange or WikiLeaks?

• What did you know during the transition about an attempt to establish back-channel communication to Russia, and Jared Kushner’s efforts?

• What do you know about a 2017 meeting in Seychelles involving Erik Prince?

• What do you know about a Ukrainian peace proposal provided to Mr. Cohen in 2017?

XajUdZQ.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick

Last edited: