RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
wow....

Why would his legal team leak this? To muddy the water and throw blame of the SC team playing politics? We know the leak didn't come from them, as nothing else has been leaked throughout the investigation.

There is no way Trump can answer even half of those, nevermind 43 questions without lying to the FBI, which I am not saying will end him or anything, just as a fact. He can't help it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
wow....

Why would his legal team leak this? To muddy the water and throw blame of the SC team playing politics? We know the leak didn't come from them, as nothing else has been leaked throughout the investigation.

There is no way Trump can answer even half of those, nevermind 43 questions without lying to the FBI, which I am not saying will end him or anything, just as a fact. He can't help it.
that shyt is a perjury minefield and Mueller has ALL the cards :wow:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Can you guys go into a bit more detail here? I typically read multiple NYT articles weekly and I haven't gotten the impression that Maggie is bending over backwards to support the Trump president. Based on articles of hers that I have read or the information that she has leaked, it is typically counter-productive for the administration as a whole.

Irrespective of what the leakers in the Trump admin says publicly, there are multiple members leaking to Maggie and the likes privately. The idea that Maggie is a Trump plant because she doesn't smear everyone in the Trump admin (and risk burning her sources) seems short-sighted but perhaps there is something I overlooked? I checked out the New Yorker interview of Maggie Haberman (there is also an audio version available) and the way she is characterized in various other media outlet doesn't mesh well with the narrative you two are describing above. Maybe I am missing something and/or you can cite articles instead of tweets? Or maybe she is more opinionated in the Editorials/Opinion sections that I steer clear of?

The assumption that Nigeria has unproductive citizens is telling but whether or not a country contributes does not determine whether or not they should be referred to as shytholes. There are countries performing poorly in Africa and if Trump talked about them instead of Nigeria, you should've been just as outraged. It is not cool to belittle and demoralize countries that do not perform as well as we'd like them to. This is not how diplomacy works. This is not how democracy works.
She's sold her soul for dollars at this point. In order to maintain her sources in the WH, she's willing to tarnish her credibility as a journalist by normalizing Trump and his bullshyt

Unfortunately I'd imagine there's a CNN TV Show waiting for her at the end of all of this :wtb:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haberman being a Trump apologist has been written about quite a bit in the last couple of years. She herself has admitted to having his ear even though he attacked her earlier this year like he didn't know her at all. These are just a few articles I found rather quickly that sum up why everyone side eyes her when she reports on anything Trump/WH related. She has made it abundantly clear that Hope Hicks and Sarah Sanders are sources of hers. I'd be willing to bet Kellyanne as well since it's an open secret that she is a big WH leaker.
I appreciate you throwing some sources my way:

^^^This is a satire article

This is a blog post more than an article. Did come across a more in-depth reference here:

Reading the article. Doesn't seem very reputable in the way that it sources twitter like some type of celebrity gossip blog but they did appear to do some investigative journalism. It brings up some potential conflicts of interest such as Maggie's mother being a part of a PR firm that worked with Trump, but alternatively, the author does searches on the NYT website for articles that Maggie wrote about Hillary in 2015-2016 compared to articles written by Maggie about Donald Trump.

The author finds the NYT website has multiple articles written by Maggie that include the words 'Clinton' and 'Benghazi' however, since the author can't find articles when searching for the words 'Trump' and 'mafia', the author concludes that this is proof that Maggie was biased. The author doesn't cite anything to the articles, he simply concludes that since there are more Hillary articles than Trump articles, Maggie had a bias. The idea that Maggie should have balanced her coverage of Hillary with her coverage of Trump, (who no-one expected to get out of the primaries, let along become president) is a leap of purposeful ignorance that I can't get behind the author on. Really makes me question the credibility of the author.

Is Trump-Whisperer Maggie Haberman Changing The New York Times?
Now this article, is from a more reputable source and goes into a bit more detail. I think this is the line that summarizes the relationship the best:

As aggressive as Haberman’s Trump coverage can be, it may still come as a letdown to the types of readers who would rather see Trump’s most ardent chronicler skewering him, taking him down—as opposed to presenting tough, but fair, assessments of his words and actions.

Overall, based on the article, because of her past Maggie has the ability to make connections and gain sources for tracking/writing more salacious stories for the NYT. This is what they mean about changing the culture in the NY Times.

She's sold her soul for dollars at this point. In order to maintain her sources in the WH, she's willing to tarnish her credibility as a journalist by normalizing Trump and his bullshyt

Unfortunately I'd imagine there's a CNN TV Show waiting for her at the end of all of this :wtb:
Can you show me where she has normalized the president? She isn't clearly partisan like The Young Turks or the average talking head on TheRoot or DailyKos but she isn't caping for Trump or running from him either. I haven't seen her pulling a Jimmy Fallon.

Yes, I want to see everyone in the administration go down with the ship as much as the next guy, but until that happens, it is better to have some spies in the administration feeding unbiased news outlets information. The idea that Maggie isn't throwing the whistleblowers out with the bathwater is a sign of discretion, not diabolic intentions imo.

Don't want to take the thread off on a tangent but I am still trying to find an article of Maggie's that is clearly partisan or apologetic for Trump's behaviors.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5UXAEmc.gif

HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS

What Mueller Wants to Ask Trump About

(I EDITED IT DOWN TO ONLY THE QUESTIONS, CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE DETAIL)

• What did you know about phone calls that Mr. Flynn made with the Russian ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak, in late December 2016?

• What was your reaction to news reports on Jan. 12, 2017, and Feb. 8-9, 2017?

• What did you know about Sally Yates’s meetings about Mr. Flynn?

• How was the decision made to fire Mr. Flynn on Feb. 13, 2017?

• After the resignations, what efforts were made to reach out to Mr. Flynn about seeking immunity or possible pardon?

• What was your opinion of Mr. Comey during the transition?

• What did you think about Mr. Comey’s intelligence briefing on Jan. 6, 2017, about Russian election interference?

• What was your reaction to Mr. Comey’s briefing that day about other intelligence matters?

• What was the purpose of your Jan. 27, 2017, dinner with Mr. Comey, and what was said?

• What was the purpose of your Feb. 14, 2017, meeting with Mr. Comey, and what was said?

• What did you know about the F.B.I.’s investigation into Mr. Flynn and Russia in the days leading up to Mr. Comey’s testimony on March 20, 2017?

• What did you do in reaction to the March 20 testimony? Describe your contacts with intelligence officials.

• What did you think and do in reaction to the news that the special counsel was speaking to Mr. Rogers, Mr. Pompeo and Mr. Coats?

• What was the purpose of your calls to Mr. Comey on March 30 and April 11, 2017?

• What was the purpose of your April 11, 2017, statement to Maria Bartiromo?

• What did you think and do about Mr. Comey’s May 3, 2017, testimony?

• Regarding the decision to fire Mr. Comey: When was it made? Why? Who played a role?

• What did you mean when you told Russian diplomats on May 10, 2017, that firing Mr. Comey had taken the pressure off?

• What did you mean in your interview with Lester **** about Mr. Comey and Russia?

• What was the purpose of your May 12, 2017, tweet?

• What did you think about Mr. Comey’s June 8, 2017, testimony regarding Mr. Flynn, and what did you do about it?

• What was the purpose of the September and October 2017 statements, including tweets, regarding an investigation of Mr. Comey?

• What is the reason for your continued criticism of Mr. Comey and his former deputy, Andrew G. McCabe?

• What did you think and do regarding the recusal of Mr. Sessions?

• What efforts did you make to try to get him to change his mind?

• Did you discuss whether Mr. Sessions would protect you, and reference past attorneys general?

• What did you think and what did you do in reaction to the news of the appointment of the special counsel?

• Why did you hold Mr. Sessions’s resignation until May 31, 2017, and with whom did you discuss it?

• What discussions did you have with Reince Priebus in July 2017 about obtaining the Sessions resignation? With whom did you discuss it?

• What discussions did you have regarding terminating the special counsel, and what did you do when that consideration was reported in January 2018?

• What was the purpose of your July 2017 criticism of Mr. Sessions?

• When did you become aware of the Trump Tower meeting?

• What involvement did you have in the communication strategy, including the release of Donald Trump Jr.’s emails?

• During a 2013 trip to Russia, what communication and relationships did you have with the Agalarovs and Russian government officials?

• What communication did you have with Michael D. Cohen, Felix Sater and others, including foreign nationals, about Russian real estate developments during the campaign?

• What discussions did you have during the campaign regarding any meeting with Mr. Putin? Did you discuss it with others?

• What discussions did you have during the campaign regarding Russian sanctions?

• What involvement did you have concerning platform changes regarding arming Ukraine? :weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated:

• During the campaign, what did you know about Russian hacking, use of social media or other acts aimed at the campaign?

• What knowledge did you have of any outreach by your campaign, including by Paul Manafort, to Russia about potential assistance to the campaign?
:weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated::weebaynanimated:

• What did you know about communication between Roger Stone, his associates, Julian Assange or WikiLeaks?

• What did you know during the transition about an attempt to establish back-channel communication to Russia, and Jared Kushner’s efforts?

• What do you know about a 2017 meeting in Seychelles involving Erik Prince?

• What do you know about a Ukrainian peace proposal provided to Mr. Cohen in 2017?

XajUdZQ.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @.r. @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick
b6IoUbJ.gif

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wow....

Hmmm. I was thinking the opposite about the leak. Why would the administration leak to NYT instead of a Trump-friendly source?

This could be the ultimate chess move on Mueller's part. Why bring him in when you can give the world the questions and watch Trump answer the questions on the next press conference? If Trump's lawyers are blocking Trump from talking to the Special Counsel because they know he will fukk up his answers, then the special consuel just gave the script of questions to ask to the media. Trump likes the media too much not to respond to the questions and so Trump is being given enough rope to hang himself and the media are going to publicly do Mueller's job, no?