RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
That Ukrainian platform question was amazing.
If I am Trump's lawyer I'm getting that question eliminated or putting it back in the lap of Manafort. Because I know Trump is nowhere near intelligent or versed enough in international politics to even begin to answer that without incriminating himself twice in the first sentence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If I am Trump's lawyer I'm getting that question eliminated or putting it back in the lap of Manafort. Because I know Trump is nowhere near intelligent or versed enough international politics to even begin to answer that without incriminating himself twice in the first sentence.
Trump isn't dumb. I really wish people would get that. He just bullshyts, lies, and deflects a lot because he's never been held accountable.

He's not dumb.

He's inarticulate and speaks like a brute...but he's not an idiot. Not at all.

:TrollTrump:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Trump isn't dumb. I really wish people would get that. He just bullshyts a lot because he's never been held accountable.

He's not dumb.

Trump is street smart. You can't tell me as his lawyer, you would want him to take a stab at answering that question. He demonstrates on a regular basis that he has no basic understanding of geopolitics, that isn't an act sir.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Trump isn't dumb. I really wish people would get that. He just bullshyts, lies, and deflects a lot because he's never been held accountable.

He's not dumb.

:TrollTrump:

He's not dumb, he's more uneducated and lacking intellectual curiosity but dumb he is not.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Can you imagine the pressure Trump is under right now?:russ:

He is studying those questions right now trying to figure out the best way to explain that shyt....and I promise you they know ALL the answers to those questions with the exception of maybe 3 that are probably the least concerning.
those questions are probably months old, honestly.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump is street smart. You can't tell me as his lawyer, you would want him to take a stab at answering that question. He demonstrates on a regular basis that he has no basic understanding of geopolitics, that isn't an act sir.
I mean yeah, geopolitically, he's as smart as someone like @Broke Wave who thinks Iran is complying with the nuclear deal :heh: :duck:

But in terms of that intuitive criminality, he's wholly aware and totally complicit.

Comey has said this repeatedly in the last two weeks. Comey's said that Trump isn't dumb...he's an a$$hole and he's nervous about the investigations which elevates his outbursts, but he's not dumb.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's not dumb, he's more uneducated and lacking intellectual curiosity but dumb he is not.
He's lazy.

He COULD be more informed about foreign affairs and how to run government, but thats never been his job and ...why he was unqualified, but here we are.

He's learning on the job, but he lacks the fundamentals to really shine.

His problem isn't that he's an idiot, its that he's an arrogant a$$hole.