RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

killacal

Banned
Daps
All this dude can do is just mention me being gay as if it matters and something that he made up about wrestling toys instead of saying real shyt to counter my point. In fact, I haven't seen anybody dispute my point as of yet with facts.

:mjlol: at that half ass denial
Now you're denying your blog posts that already got exposed?:dwillhuh::gucci:

Mental illness is no joke seek help:francis:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
All this dude can do is just mention me being gay as if it matters and something that he made up about wrestling toys instead of saying real shyt to counter my point. In fact, I haven't seen anybody dispute my point as of yet with facts.
youre gay?
cool. idgaf.
your bothsiderism?
fukk you.
thats why i negged you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

JodxD3i.gif

PFrJNJu.gif

foTLHEq.png

MUELLER CATCHES HIS FIRST BODY!

30 DAYS IN THE SLAMMER FOR THE LAWYER!

THIS shyt JUST GOT REAL!

N0Lzgr1.gif

9390qdy.gif

YrZsHXz.gif

O7O9gqo.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Last edited:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
@wickedsm yea, see, alot of nikkas have had their post history erased because of sohh being gone but he had a whole confessional with all kinds of stuff in it. thing is, Paz isnt a fukkboy because hes gay , hes a fukk nikka because hes a fukk nikka.

Shaun King has done more for gay and lesbians of color with his reporting than this dude has done in his entire life.

we got brothers and sisters really out here doing work, shyt im gonna be heading up to san francisco today to help register latino voters.

when youre out on the fukking ground actually doing shyt, nikkas wanna hate while they sit on their smart phone not doing a fukking thing

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shaun King :lolbron: another notorious "actorvist", fraud, Democrat surrogate, hustler. That's who you're getting youre getting your info from? :usure:

Don't know why you keep on thinking I'm a trump supporter when I said I don't support him, Clinton or politicians for that matter. They all are the same.
Forget about the person that posted this article and read the actual story :stopitslime: