RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
GREEN LIGHT :mjgrin:

wQwzKvr.gif

UYYCCsS.gif

sZ0FVS5.gif

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
@wickedsm yea, see, alot of nikkas have had their post history erased because of sohh being gone but he had a whole confessional with all kinds of stuff in it. thing is, Paz isnt a fukkboy because hes gay , hes a fukk nikka because hes a fukk nikka.

Shaun King has done more for gay and lesbians of color with his reporting than this dude has done in his entire life.

we got brothers and sisters really out here doing work, shyt im gonna be heading up to san francisco today to help register latino voters.

when youre out on the fukking ground actually doing shyt, nikkas wanna hate while they sit on their smart phone not doing a fukking thing

rep to you breh
idgaf that hes gay either, but hes clearly an a$$hole.

i wish i had paid better attention to spanish in middle school
i would love to help push hispanic registration here in houston
:(

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@wickedsm yea, see, alot of nikkas have had their post history erased because of sohh being gone but he had a whole confessional with all kinds of stuff in it. thing is, Paz isnt a fukkboy because hes gay , hes a fukk nikka because hes a fukk nikka.

Shaun King has done more for gay and lesbians of color with his reporting than this dude has done in his entire life.

we got brothers and sisters really out here doing work, shyt im gonna be heading up to san francisco today to help register latino voters.

when youre out on the fukking ground actually doing shyt, nikkas wanna hate while they sit on their smart phone not doing a fukking thing

Shaun king is a white man pretending to be black that got exposed by his family awhile back.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/08/19/shaun-king-s-parents-are-not-black.html

He also robbed donations that we're supposed to go to Haiti earthquake effort. There's been many people speaking out against him, exposing him and airing him out on different things.

Goldie Taylor—Where Did All the Money Shaun King Raised for Black Lives Go?

It's funny how the coli seems to have these folks PR teams defending them.

Anyways back on track. My apologies for derailing the thread

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How we doing today, fam?
Yo what’s good homie? You heard that new podcast from the crooked media family “with friends like these”? She actually went to cpac and interviewed some of these alt rights.crazy shyt!:gucci:

In other news pod save America is coming to Orlando on Sunday so I’ll be in attendance :mjgrin:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo hold up is this topaz from sohh that used to get sonned on a daily basis?!:mjlol::russ:

Classic threads in the late 2000s:pachaha:

And my bad brehs I tagged him in this thread and brought him in here because I didn’t agree with something he said in a thread in “ the locker room”

Funny how folks gotta say a lot of irrelevant shyt because they can't refute my points such as yourself. Don't know why you tagged me in your little thread.

Whether they impreach him or not, the same issues remain.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Yo hold up is this topaz from sohh that used to get sonned on a daily basis?!:mjlol::russ:

And my bad brehs I tagged him in this thread and brought him in here because I didn’t agree with something he said in a thread in “ the locker room”

Wow....haven't seen or heard from that dude in a good min

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

@Paz

You still a virgin?

:dead: