RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yo what’s good homie? You heard that new podcast from the crooked media family “with friends like these”? She actually went to cpac and interviewed some of these alt rights.crazy shyt!:gucci:

In other news pod save America is coming to Orlando on Sunday so I’ll be in attendance :mjgrin:
I hope you get picked to play a game and win a mattress gift card, breh. I'm a few behind, I just binge listened to "Empire on blood" (great listen) and Bodega Boyz dropped yesterday, I usually catch up today, but Joe Budden pod dropped early this week, so I will catch up tomorrow. That "With Friends like these" pod was actually the 2nd show I think they created, I think it has been on for over a year, but, I been meaning to at least listen to the CPAC show.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
WDbJv8k.gif

"Cheatin' Obama"

:picard:

1VQPU6q.gif

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: Funny how you have to attack the messenger instead of listening to the message that affects us all.

The message was being used to manipulate. Ask him what his solutions are. Apparently he can go on speaking engagements at universities for a fee so he has answers to this shyt.

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Funny how folks gotta say a lot of irrelevant shyt because they can't refute my points such as yourself. Don't know why you tagged me in your little thread.

Whether they impreach him or not, the same issues remain.
But you yourself are saying some irrelevant shyt

You legit got every Trump cabinet member trying to dismantle the government from the inside out and you out here talking about HIllary?

Dude that doesn't even make SENSE...Hillary Clinton would have tried to dismantle the EPA? She'd have tried to dismantle the CFPB??

I did'nt even vote for Hillary Clinton and I can tell you that that's foolishness

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Funny how folks gotta say a lot of irrelevant shyt because they can't refute my points such as yourself.
alright rocket surgeon
why dont you enlighten us all
and tell us whom of the appointments cheeto has made
that hillary would have made?
would hillary have appointed someone too racist even for earlier repubs for head of doj?
appointed the crazy bytch who ruined michigan schools?
appointed someone to hud whos only qualification is that hes black, but brought his kids and wife along to profit?
what proof do you have that Hillary would have pulled us out of the paris climate agreement?
what proof do you have that Hillary would have instituted tarrifs?
show us where Hillary would have cancelled DACA?

i could keep going
but let me give you a minute to assemble your well thought out
impacably sourced response

since everything is
"same same" in your world

* note* respomd to wtf i said
i dont want to hear shyt about "super predator comments" or "not campaiging where the hillbillies live"

i want you to show me where she would have done exactly what cheeto has done.