RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
George Papadopoulos still out here getting drunk :russ::confusedjagfan:
shyt if I were to catch him out in a club in Miami I’d reserve a table at LIV and cop a few bottles so this dude would spill all the shyt he knows about trump.:mjgrin:

Next day I’d be in this thread with sirens and shyt.. :blessed:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Paz still think a Clinton administration would be the same as this Trump shyt show:scust:

Shaun King :lolbron: another notorious "actorvist", fraud, Democrat surrogate, hustler. That's who you're getting youre getting your info from? :usure:

Don't know why you keep on thinking I'm a trump supporter when I said I don't support him, Clinton or politicians for that matter. They all are the same.

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Shaun King :lolbron: another notorious "actorvist", fraud, Democrat surrogate. That's who you're getting youre getting your info from? :usure:

Don't know why you keep on thinking I'm a trump supporter when I said I don't support him, Clinton or politicians for that matter. They all are the same.
Are you suggesting that what he tweeted was false?? I don't understand your position here breh

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you suggesting that what he tweeted was false?? I don't understand your position here breh

I don't trust Shaun king and you shouldn't either. I would read the article thoroughly instead of listening to his input. He has an agenda as the whole "actorvist" shyt is how he makes a living.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That doesn't change the fact that Shaun King is only using all that shyt to get fame and money. He's another deray McKesson. Dude is basically pushing for folks to vote Democrat like that's going to change anything. Look at his tweets and tell me that he ain't in on it.
Yeah the Supreme Court just ruled that a cop can bust two caps in your ass and slide off...LEGALLY

You can take that "Both Sides" shyt and go somewhere, thanks. You sound like a kid, breh.

killacal

Banned
Daps
. You sound like a kid, breh.
Might as well be a kid, gays usually are left unchecked like children.

He's attacking the messanger, because shaun King is exposing ws, the same ws he broke to.he's a gay c00n:mjlol:
Don't expect him to understand, it coincides with his fragile mental state:hhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That doesn't change the fact that Shaun King is only using all that shyt to get fame and money. He's another deray McKesson. Dude is basically pushing for folks to vote Democrat like that's going to change anything. Look at his tweets and tell me that he ain't in on it.
:what:

if you don't shut the fukk up :what:

People like you are a distraction and offer nothing.