RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah and that DOESN'T change the fact that nothing will change if we continue to follow the same okie doke. As I said, Mr Shaun king isn't in it for you or my benefit. All he's gonna do is say vote Democrat as he's apart of the Donald Trump "resistance" wave which is just politics at work. See his tweets about Doug jones. He was all tweeting for folks to
Vote for him but I don't see him tweeting about Doug Jones being the sponsor to that bill allowing banks to discriminate against black people when it comes to loans for housing and etc. Why is that?

The Democrats won't do shyt about this. We are all fukked regardless.

Same story, different day. You guys need to be for real if you think this shyt wouldn't happen if Clinton was president.
Yeah you're an uninformed citizen. Good luck breh.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you're an uninformed citizen. Good luck breh.

Yeah, like bill Clinton wasn't locking up thousands of black people with his crime bill and Hillary wasn't backing her husbands position calling young black males superpredators. Yeah, put your trust in them as if hillary and trump aren't friends. They don't give a fukk about you, me or any of us for that matter.

FYI

Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah, like bill Clinton wasn't locking up thousands of black people with his crime bill and Hillary wasn't backing her husbands position calling young black males superpredators. Yeah, put your trust in them as if hillary and trump aren't friends. They don't give a fukk about you, me or any of us for that matter.

FYI

Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems
You are uninformed AND you don't have any real concrete positions.

You just don't want to be put into a box, which is fine in theory, but not in practice.

Grow up.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Same folks probably thinking bill Clinton had their backs as if black men weren't being locked up by the thousands under his administration. Same police brutality, same shyt. If you buy into this political shyt and can't see that nobody but us have our own backs then youre a fukking fool.

Voting Democrat won't save us. Crying about trump and the supreme court won't do shyt either. It took trump for folks to wake up and realize that we were sleeping the whole time.
Then what do you propose we should do then?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah and that DOESN'T change the fact that nothing will change if we continue to follow the same okie doke. As I said, Mr Shaun king isn't in it for you or my benefit. All he's gonna do is say vote Democrat as he's apart of the Donald Trump "resistance" wave which is just politics at work. See his tweets about Doug jones. He was all tweeting for folks to
Vote for him but I don't see him tweeting about Doug Jones being the sponsor to that bill allowing banks to discriminate against black people when it comes to loans for housing and etc. Why is that?

The Democrats won't do shyt about this. We are all fukked regardless.

Same story, different day. You guys need to be for real if you think this shyt wouldn't happen if Clinton was president.
@FAH1223 dapping this empty both sides shyt. :scust:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dap a guy who admitted to shoving wrestling action figures up his ass in his teen years:hhh::mjlol:
He dapped it because he mentioned Doug Jones and was shytting on non progressive dems, but considering it was a part of a just throw shyt at the wall and hope something sticks rant suggesting that if Clinton were elected her choice for Supreme court appointee would have voted that way because democrats in conservative states supported a bill that eases regulations on small banks and some large banks is absurd. Especially considering the current administration and current head of the CFPB have call for its defunding, shuttering, and is dropping cases that have hurt people is laughable at best, but just reeks of agenda pushing.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dap a guy who admitted to shoving wrestling action figures up his ass in his teen years:hhh::mjlol:

All this dude can do is just mention me being gay as if it matters and something that he made up about wrestling toys instead of saying real shyt to counter my point. In fact, I haven't seen anybody dispute my point as of yet with facts.