RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Banks report at 10k. Spitzer's rule of 4k is misleading. They'll only flag you under 10k if you're structuring. Lmao at thinking black people can't have more than one bank account without raising suspicion. Some of you guys need to stop watching tv and start talking to bankers.

YOU SAYING THAT ME HAVING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM SHADY MONEY AND BUSINESS DEALINGS HAVING 15 BANKS ACCOUNTS HERE AND IN CYPRUS IS OK??? :beli:

I'm calling bullshyt on this... If I was a private citizen someone, somewhere gonna be real suspicious of HOW I earned this money Especially if I was having Millions of dollars pouring in from offshore accounts and business deals....

Anyone having Millions of dollars and 15 bank accounts is unheard of...:mindblown:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If Chris Steele is worried about his safety, can't the Senate work with the FBI to put him in witness protection or some fed security house during his time in the United States? Or is he worried about what will happen when he goes back to London from the US?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Chris Steele is worried about his safety, can't the Senate work with the FBI to put him in witness protection or some fed security house during his time in the United States? Or is he worried about what will happen when he goes back to London from the US?

The Russians won't touch him.

The thing is that at this point the Russians have achieved many of their stated objectives. The U.S. is alienated from NATO, the Germans and many traditional allies to the point that they probably don't even trust the administration enough to share intel. The US government is at a stand still. One party is crying treason and the other is apparently ok with it. 3/4 of Republicans believe the lie that Obama was personally wiretapping Trump. Anything more is just icing on the cake.

All those dead Russians are being punished for talking about family business. That is an internal matter. There is nothing to be gained by killing Steele. He probably wrote down everything he knows anyways.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
YOU SAYING THAT ME HAVING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM SHADY MONEY AND BUSINESS DEALINGS HAVING 15 BANKS ACCOUNTS HERE AND IN CYPRUS IS OK??? :beli:

I'm calling bullshyt on this... If I was a private citizen someone, somewhere gonna be real suspicious of HOW I earned this money Especially if I was having Millions of dollars pouring in from offshore accounts and business deals....

Anyone having Millions of dollars and 15 bank accounts is unheard of...:mindblown:

You realize he had money before anything Russian related, right? He's a business man, its par for the course. I have 4 bank accounts and I'm only worth 6 figures. Having multiple bank accounts means jack shyt. I mean....we had the Panama Papers leaks where it clearly showed every politician is offshoring their cash and nothing has come of it. Not sure why you'd think thats gonna change.

You live in Boston ✅
Tom Brady avatar ✅
Celtic fan ✅

Of course you support Trump :mjlol:

You can jump in on the bet too if you'd like. I voted for Gary Johnson but yes, I'd support Trump over HRC all day every day.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You realize he had money before anything Russian related, right? He's a business man, its par for the course. I have 4 bank accounts and I'm only worth 6 figures. Having multiple bank accounts means jack shyt. I mean....we had the Panama Papers leaks where it clearly showed every politician is offshoring their cash and nothing has come of it. Not sure why you'd think thats gonna change.

But WHY do you need 4 bank accounts?!!? :dahell:

You telling me that I can have millions on millions of dollars in shady money in 15 bank accounts and NO ONE will say nothing?!!? I personally find that highly unlikely anyone and everyone who is rich and black gets more scrutiny for having money than being broke... Especially if someone out there wants to know HOW you got it. shyt dont they do forensic accounting to account where every dime came from?! :mindblown:

Last edited: