RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Nikkaz talkin bout "Watergate took at least 2 years" :mjlol:

Nikka it's 2017 we in the digital age, these fukks can't go a single day without being exposed somehow. 50% of that is them dumb fukks exposing themselves. 25% of that is the FPOTUS exposing them on social media.

Stop bringing up old shyt.

Impeachment won't happen unless they know they've got a solid case. We are talking about hundreds of politicians who used to be lawyers :manny: Strong circumstantial evidence isn't enough to convict, unless you can find a smoking gun that links it all together. That smoking gun either hasn't been found or hasn't been revealed. :kanyebp:

Nixon resigned because he knew he would get hammered in an impeachment trial.

I say let them take their sweet time in making their case solid. If the Dems rush and try to impeach too soon, it gives Cheeto an opportunity to control the situation to his favor. Besides, it's only been two months. (Though this has been the longest two months in history.) :dame:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
#DealBreaker

What happens if he gets sick and we invoke the 25th amendment? Does that count?

Come on guys, iron out the details. No pushes.

Good point. I actually thought of health as well. I don't think that falls in line with impeachment/arrest/etc.

We'll see about the details. First Nap has to accept the bet.

And LMAO at you lazy fukks that don't want to twitter yourselves. All you gotta do is follow the same nerds Nap does and you'll be all set.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Good point. I actually thought of health as well. I don't think that falls in line with impeachment/arrest/etc.

We'll see about the details. First Nap has to accept the bet.

And LMAO at you lazy fukks that don't want to twitter yourselves. All you gotta do is follow the same nerds Nap does and you'll be all set.
Y'all hash that out. I love a good ban bet! :mjgrin:

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
This fakkit Nunes got this thread :yawn:

If he stalls another week, the whole public gonna be :snooze:

We coulda been talking, since yesterday, about Sally Yates slamming The White House's Men-In-Black minded asses about Mike Flynn, but nooo he had to go on a late night creep, leaping out of cars and shyt.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fakkit Nunes got this thread :yawn:

If he stalls another week, the whole public gonna be :snooze:

Nah. He can delay but he can't stop. The senate committee has same powers to investigate and they are not nearly as beholden to Trump as House members.

Also guys like Schiff, Comey and even McCain aren't even thinking about the public. They want that scalp for their legacy.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
That Senate Intel hearing was really telling in terms of politicians who have ethics and morals. Listened to the whole thing. House intel committee might have officially been thrown in the bushes unless something happens soon.