RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Doesn't Nap have to accept it first or am I making a separate bet?

Either way. If you want to piggyback off my bet with him then we'd have to wait for him to accept.

We could always just setup a bet between us as well. Doesn't have to be a ban bet if you're just trying to bet coli cash. Im down for whatever though.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If there is concrete evidence of collusion, and the R's don't act, the party will implode. These folks are either gonna fold under pressure, or go all in to cover it up. The time will come, and they are mortgaging their future on how they play it. As more evidence mounts, there is little doubt that they eventually start running away from this. Republican's like McCain and Graham are old as fukk, so they will recognize that this is the last chance to be on the right side of history on this thing, one last chance to be American heroes, and the consequences of being wrong will not really matter to them, because if there is collusion, they will be celebrated, forever, for bucking the party in favor of patriotism. They are in the safest position.

:mjpls:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
I do not agree with this. As hopeless as it seems because the R's have the power now, we are in uncharted waters right now. I still have hope that, even with all things considered, with being that we are talking about treason, that everybody will fall in line with the foundation of our democracy

I HOPE that is what would happen, but with all the fukkery the Repubs are pulling already, proving that their party is much more important to them than country and wanting to retain power, I am not OPTIMISTIC it will.

Once I see more GOPers jumping on board with investigation and recusal demands and putting the heat on Trump from within their own party, I will be the first to say I was wrong. Until then, it is going to be a long road ahead...

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Nikkaz talkin bout "Watergate took at least 2 years" :mjlol:

Nikka it's 2017 we in the digital age, these fukks can't go a single day without being exposed somehow. 50% of that is them dumb fukks exposing themselves. 25% of that is the FPOTUS exposing them on social media.

Stop bringing up old shyt.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
@4d 6f 6e 65 79 Lets back up all your tough talk.

Ban bet is on and you have ONE WEEK from today to accept.

Terms:

Trump is in office as of March 29, 2018 (one year from today).

You win if he's not in office on that date (excluding assassinations)

I win if he's still President on March 29, 2018.

Bet is for $100 Coli cash and a 60-day ban from HL.

http://www.thecoli.com/betting-exch...n-president-at-least-until-march-29-2018.156/

Come and get it :ufdup:
You live in Boston ✅
Tom Brady avatar ✅
Celtic fan ✅

Of course you support Trump :mjlol: