RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I own two small businesses so each gets their own account. I have a personal bank account. I also have a joint account with my parents from when I was a kid. Thats four and I'm pretty low key. All I'm saying is 15 bank accounts for rich people is not a red flag.

IDK im just saying White people nosy as fukk all in your shyt...:hhh: Like I said I couldnt imagine someone not checking my shyt if I had millions on millions...

White people always wanna know how a black man got his shyt...:francis:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
#Trumpset....why will Trump not come out and condemn Russia/Putin? It only makes sense, considering all the less than stellar things he has to say about our allies. It doesn't make any sense, if he has absolutely nothing to do with Russia, he should take the same stance that our military and our government has. It's very hard to put to rest the rumors when the only time he has public ally talked about Russia/Putin is saying that "you think the US is so innocent?"
We don't want to be friends with Russia, and Trump gives off the vibe that Putin is a strong leader and he admires him.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
He launders money for the Russian mafia.:yeshrug:
He's been bankrupt a couple of times.

Probably no reputable place wanted to loan him considerable sums.

So it's no surprising he went to bed with the Russian elite. Who are immensely rich.

#Trumpset....why will Trump not come out and condemn Russia/Putin? It only makes sense, considering all the less than stellar things he has to say about our allies. It doesn't make any sense, if he has absolutely nothing to do with Russia, he should take the same stance that our military and our government has. It's very hard to put to rest the rumors when the only time he has public ally talked about Russia/Putin is saying that "you think the US is so innocent?"
We don't want to be friends with Russia, and Trump gives off the vibe that Putin is a strong leader and he admires him.
Before this campaign and election Trump made many comments on Putin and Russia that were positive. Even talked about his ties to Russian businesses.

Then this campaign he denies it all even though there is video and quotes in the past that says otherwise.

Then you get the people that he surrounds himself with having direct Russian links and even meeting Russian ambassadors couple of times and then lying about it.

It's a joke. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

she fukked his whole shyt up.

and she's right the bar for obama was way higher than any prior potus. that idiot said it was lower because he was black. :mindblown:

if obama said anything close to the shyt trump said during the primary he wouldn't be able to get a job as a janitor much less any elected position. imagine barack saying he grabbed a chick by the puusy and ever making it back on tv again after that came out. trump got elected fukkin president after that?! :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

she held it together way better than i could. dude is a typical smug tone deaf bigot who i probably would've challenged to run the fade or just straight up snuffed him on live tv.

most disrespected potus in history, not to mention how his fam was treated. foh saying the bar was lower.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
they need to hold a GoFundMe for Mike Flynn's legal defense :heh: