RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who got Nunes into the WH is not the only Q that needs to be asked. Who did he meet with and what is the source of the information that was given to him? Did Bannon just make up some bs and act like it was given to him from a credible source? We only 2 months in and we the people are over here trying to solve missions our own damn self :dahell:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The Russians won't touch him.

The thing is that at this point the Russians have achieved many of their stated objectives. The U.S. is alienated from NATO, the Germans and many traditional allies to the point that they probably don't even trust the administration enough to share intel. The US government is at a stand still. One party is crying treason and the other is apparently ok with it. 3/4 of Republicans believe the lie that Obama was personally wiretapping Trump. Anything more is just icing on the cake.

All those dead Russians are being punished for talking about family business. That is an internal matter. There is nothing to be gained by killing Steele. He probably wrote down everything he knows anyways.
Yeah. Apparently he said he's worried about how the Trump team would treat him but none of that should matter if he's only talking to the Senate.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Russians won't touch him.

The thing is that at this point the Russians have achieved many of their stated objectives. The U.S. is alienated from NATO, the Germans and many traditional allies to the point that they probably don't even trust the administration enough to share intel. The US government is at a stand still. One party is crying treason and the other is apparently ok with it. 3/4 of Republicans believe the lie that Obama was personally wiretapping Trump. Anything more is just icing on the cake.

All those dead Russians are being punished for talking about family business. That is an internal matter. There is nothing to be gained by killing Steele. He probably wrote down everything he knows anyways.
Remember, Steele was the point-man for the Litvinenko assassination inquiry :mjpls: :sas2:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
But WHY do you need 4 bank accounts?!!? :dahell:

You telling me that I can have millions on millions of dollars in shady money in 15 bank accounts and NO ONE will say nothing?!!? I personally find that highly unlikely anyone and everyone who is rich and black gets more scrutiny for having money than being broke... Especially if someone out there wants to know HOW you got it. shyt dont they do forensic accounting to account where every dime came from?! :mindblown:

:patrice: Personally, I have somewhere in the range of 5-6 personal bank accounts with two banks for different purposes. Not really a stretch for a multi-millionaire to have 15 or more accounts for tax/reporting purposes. It also depends on what kind of account you're talking about. Most 7+ figure folks have multiple bank accounts.

Now having multiple accounts in a known tax haven/shelter, and keeping two sets of books to report only part of your income? That IS suspicious. :francis:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:patrice: Personally, I have somewhere in the range of 5-6 personal bank accounts with two banks for different purposes. Not really a stretch for a multi-millionaire to have 15 or more accounts for tax/reporting purposes. It also depends on what kind of account you're talking about. Most 7+ figure folks have multiple bank accounts.

Now having multiple accounts in a known tax haven/shelter, and keeping two sets of books to report only part of your income? That IS suspicious. :francis:

In countries you never or rarely set foot in?

:heh:

It's not like we're talking about his six accounts at Chase and his six accounts at TD etc.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You realize he had money before anything Russian related, right? He's a business man, its par for the course. I have 4 bank accounts and I'm only worth 6 figures. Having multiple bank accounts means jack shyt. I mean....we had the Panama Papers leaks where it clearly showed every politician is offshoring their cash and nothing has come of it. Not sure why you'd think thats gonna change.

Wrong.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Its not the number of accounts. Its the connections and behaviors.

he obviously was connected to oligarchs and is FAMOUS for installing Putin fans in Eastern Europe.

I don't even know whats to be debated at this point.

You got money? Fine.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
In countries you never or rarely set foot in?

:heh:

It's not like we're talking about his six accounts at Chase and his six accounts at TD etc.

That was my point, actually...having 15 accounts isn't weird; having 15 accounts in a place you've never been and only reporting your US accounts is weird.

Wish somebody would look at me funny for opening 15 accounts at US Bank :russ:

Teller: "Why you need 15 accounts?" :usure:

Me: "Why you need to know?" :gucci:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
But WHY do you need 4 bank accounts?!!? :dahell:

I own two small businesses so each gets their own account. I have a personal bank account. I also have a joint account with my parents from when I was a kid. Thats four and I'm pretty low key. All I'm saying is 15 bank accounts for rich people is not a red flag.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I own two small businesses so each gets their own account. I have a personal bank account. I also have a joint account with my parents from when I was a kid. Thats four and I'm pretty low key. All I'm saying is 15 bank accounts for rich people is not a red flag.

Brah, we're talking about 15 accounts just at one bank in Cyprus if I'm reading this right.

:mjlol:

I don't think there's anything strange about having a numerous accounts but as a US citizen with accounts in Cyprus?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State