RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
You can't RICO the sitting President. You're not impeaching Trump while Republicans control every house. Trump can pardon anyone that catches a jail sentence. Theres no risk in protecting Trump. If this stuff is true, they'll only be able to get him after he leaves office or if the Dem's take back both houses in 2 years. The burden to impeach Trump in our current condition is enormous and won't happen imo.

As much as I wish this wasn't the case, I have to agree. With a GOP stranglehold on the g'ment, along with presidential pardons in his pocket, and the general sense that the GOP will stymie any and all investigations, a Trump impeachment is not something likely to occur in the near term.

Even if the FBI has a white hot smoking gun, they still have to have the DOJ bring up charges, which, as you know Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions III is running....likely not something that will get done.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Not Russia related but Trump bout to alienate the military

Disregard actual years of real troops on the ground fighting in Iraq, 3000 plus troops lives lost, all because everything you do gotta be the best :gucci:

I'm glad Trump is infuriating one section after another of his base. An impeachment before mid-terms is possible if the trust of veterans, low-income conservatives, establishment Rethugs, and evangelicals is sufficiently eroded.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Motherfukkers in Congress and the Senate are dragging their fukking feet on kicking this investigation into high gear

ENOUGH ALREADY! SHOW SOME fukkIN BALLS!
If there is concrete evidence of collusion, and the R's don't act, the party will implode. These folks are either gonna fold under pressure, or go all in to cover it up. The time will come, and they are mortgaging their future on how they play it. As more evidence mounts, there is little doubt that they eventually start running away from this. Republican's like McCain and Graham are old as fukk, so they will recognize that this is the last chance to be on the right side of history on this thing, one last chance to be American heroes, and the consequences of being wrong will not really matter to them, because if there is collusion, they will be celebrated, forever, for bucking the party in favor of patriotism. They are in the safest position.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
As much as I wish this wasn't the case, I have to agree. With a GOP stranglehold on the g'ment, along with presidential pardons in his pocket, and the general sense that the GOP will stymie any and all investigations, a Trump impeachment is not something likely to occur in the near term.

Even if the FBI has a white hot smoking gun, they still have to have the DOJ bring up charges, which, as you know Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions III is running....likely not something that will get done.
I do not agree with this. As hopeless as it seems because the R's have the power now, we are in uncharted waters right now. I still have hope that, even with all things considered, with being that we are talking about treason, that everybody will fall in line with the foundation of our democracy

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
@4d 6f 6e 65 79 Lets back up all your tough talk.

Ban bet is on and you have ONE WEEK from today to accept.

Terms:

Trump is in office as of March 29, 2018 (one year from today).

You win if he's not in office on that date (excluding assassinations)

I win if he's still President on March 29, 2018.

Bet is for $100 Coli cash and a 60-day ban from HL.

http://www.thecoli.com/betting-exch...n-president-at-least-until-march-29-2018.156/

Come and get it :ufdup:

$100 Coli Cash? :heh:

Am I missing something with the Coli Cash system? Im sitting on 370,000 and I dont even know how. 100 bucks fake money is a real bet?:dahell:

EDIT: And I see you are at like trillions of dollars. What am I missing here?:wtf:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can post all you want from the Clinton News Network but our bet is centered around Trump being in office in one years time.

Ban bet:

I win if Trump is in office March 29, 2018.
You win if he's not for any legal reason (excluding assassination)

You in?
A silly bet considering the obstruction that has already taken place at the beginning of the House's investigation which is now at a standstill.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

Exactly.

Am I missing something with the Coli Cash system? Im sitting on 370,000 and I dont even know how. 100 bucks fake money is a real bet?:dahell:

EDIT: And I see you are at like trillions of dollars. What am I missing here?:wtf:

Nap only has $100 showing so I couldn't make it for more than he has available. @4d 6f 6e 65 79 why you so coli broke breh?

A silly bet considering the obstruction that has already taken place at the beginning of the House's investigation which is now at a standstill.

I view his position as silly for a multitude of reasons and HE wanted to ban bet me on this topic so I say lets do it.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

I believe what the good brother Adam is trying to say is that this bet is missing a couple zeros on the Coli Cash aspect :mjgrin:

I GOT 100 RACKS ON NAP :pacspit:

Rackaids on rackaids, got back-ends on back-ends :whew:
My Coli Cash making my back ache (AUGH!):ohlawd:

You nikkas got a low DAP RATE (DAP!) :ufdup:

We on the left yeah DAT WAY (LEFT!) :obama:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
[
If there is concrete evidence of collusion, and the R's don't act, the party will implode. These folks are either gonna fold under pressure, or go all in to cover it up. The time will come, and they are mortgaging their future on how they play it. As more evidence mounts, there is little doubt that they eventually start running away from this. Republican's like McCain and Graham are old as fukk, so they will recognize that this is the last chance to be on the right side of history on this thing, one last chance to be American heroes, and the consequences of being wrong will not really matter to them, because if there is collusion, they will be celebrated, forever, for bucking the party in favor of patriotism. They are in the safest position.

Exactly if they can prove collusion (and a monetary incentive for it) just like we saw with the ACHA the repubs will cover their own ass first. The Koch brothers hate Trump to so expect them to use their wallets to cover any pro impeachment republicans as well.

You can't RICO the sitting President. You're not impeaching Trump while Republicans control every house. Trump can pardon anyone that catches a jail sentence. Theres no risk in protecting Trump. If this stuff is true, they'll only be able to get him after he leaves office or if the Dem's take back both houses in 2 years. The burden to impeach Trump in our current condition is enormous and won't happen imo.

Also RICO is what I expect them to hit the lower level creeps like Flynn, Paige, and Manafort with because it's a lot easier to prove than treason. All they need is for somebody to snitch to avoid those long term RICO sentences. Also Trump is not the type of president who shows any loyalty to people so why would they expect a pardon? Especially if it would have to be at the end of his presidency? Look at the shyt he has Spicer saying about these guys now, shyt look at what Putin is doing to the people involved on the Russian side.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You guys are using and laughing at a smiley I made. How's that feel?

shaq_copy.png
Neg pending