RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
YOU DONT THINK 15 BANK ACCOUNTS HERE AND OVERSEAS DO NOT LOOK SUSPICIOUS TO YOU???
YOU THINK THAT shyt DONT SEND HUGE RED FLAGS TO THE IRS?!!? :mindblown:

It's because he's white right?! :beli:

No it's not suspicious at all. People with money have more than one bank account.

Just in the US banks only insure up to 250k so you'd need multiple accounts just to have all your money insured if you're worth 1mill.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i have multiple accts:

3 checking accts, 3 savings accts in america and 1 acct in the bahamas and 1 in jamaica.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No it's not suspicious at all. People with money have more than one bank account.

Just in the US banks only insure up to 250k so you'd need multiple accounts just to have all your money insured if you're worth 1mill.
in cyprus? How dense are you?

Its obvious money laundering. Its a haven for Russian offshoring. So much so, that Putin himself is/was against it 4 years ago. Russia after Cyprus: Bringing the money home

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
in cyprus? How dense are you?

Its obvious money laundering. Its a haven for Russian offshoring. So much so, that Putin himself is/was against it 4 years ago. Russia after Cyprus: Bringing the money home

:comeon: You're acting like your girl Hillary and every single other member of Congress doesn't have off shore accounts.

Stop being naive. If you have real money, some of it is off shore in multiple bank accounts.

I thought you made money breh? You should know how people with real capital operate. This is completely within the norm.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can post all you want from the Clinton News Network but our bet is centered around Trump being in office in one years time.

Ban bet:

I win if Trump is in office March 29, 2018.
You win if he's not for any legal reason (excluding assassination)

You in?
:mjgrin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:comeon: You're acting like your girl Hillary and every single other member of Congress doesn't have off shore accounts.

Stop being naive. If you have real money, some of it is off shore in multiple bank accounts.

I thought you made money breh? You should know how people with real capital operate. This is completely within the norm.
We're talking about Paul Manafort. Stop filibustering

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I can just imagine me being a black man, opening up 15 bank accounts here in the U.S. and overseas.... I can just imagine how many govt agencies will start sniffing around to see if my money is legit...:heh: shyt you know if you throw in more than $4,000 in transaction into bank accounts they write up suspcious activites report on your shyt right?! You got millions upon millions of dollars and 15 bank accounts in what world would the govt let a black man slide on this shyt!!!???

Banks report at 10k. Spitzer's rule of 4k is misleading. They'll only flag you under 10k if you're structuring. Lmao at thinking black people can't have more than one bank account without raising suspicion. Some of you guys need to stop watching tv and start talking to bankers.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Feds don't officially charge you until they are damn near certain they will get a conviction. Them even publicly admitting they are building a case is a strong indication they got some people in their sight now who they can send to jail.

Usually just like RICO and Kingpen cases. Once people start to see those numbers they point at somebody else to save a few years. I expect that to already be happening. Does it go all the way up to Trmp? Maybe not but I expect more than a few of his current administration to have their cards pull and then they got to choose if it's Point up or do those numbers

You can't RICO the sitting President. You're not impeaching Trump while Republicans control every house. Trump can pardon anyone that catches a jail sentence. Theres no risk in protecting Trump. If this stuff is true, they'll only be able to get him after he leaves office or if the Dem's take back both houses in 2 years. The burden to impeach Trump in our current condition is enormous and won't happen imo.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin