RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
only right

Trump taking his L

tH36XkjRG8.png

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
From the woman who made the statement on the CNN panel about Flynn possibly being in FBI custody.

As I said, I wouldn't put too much stock in this.

There is a lot of attention today on the CNN segment last night. I, as have others in the national security field, have observed that former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn is potentially a key figure in the investigation; I have said so many times for many weeks. Last night, I noted that other Trump players named in recent stories have agreed to speak in front of the House Intel Committee and that Flynn has not. And I stated that it raises a question about whether he may have a deal with the FBI. Moreover, sources I have talked to in the field also are increasingly wondering the same thing. But, to be clear, I did not say on this segment that I have any confirmation that he is actually cooperating or that I have talked to anyone who does. My informed analysis of this case is based on my years of experience in the national security arena.

For what I said, feel free to watch this clip