RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
This is happening in Russia today.

Russia Detains Opposition Leader Navalny Amid Nationwide Protests | The Huffington Post

Russia Detains Opposition Leader Navalny Amid Nationwide Protests
Dozens were arrested during the biggest anti-Kremlin demonstrations in years

:salute:

The Feds better have all their big witnesses like Manafort and Flynn on 24-hour top shelf security, because if you don't think Vladdy gon cap some asses over here or have them get sudden lethal "health issues" you don't know this man.

ETA: and none from the New York office - scummy little Stone- and Giuliani- conspirators.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm not buying all these stories about Flynn flipping...

Flynn would only talk if the WH is dumb enough to make him the fall guy...

The orangutan is retarded but I would have to believe someone on his team knows they can use a pardon to keep Flynn quiet...

It wouldn't be hard to sell the pardon either because we're talking about a retired US general here...

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wjgveg922nny.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

The orangutan is retarded but I would have to believe someone on his team knows they can use a pardon to keep Flynn quiet...

It wouldn't be hard to sell the pardon either because we're talking about a retired US general here...

It's not hard to sell the pardon. Except when you have Trump team slandering him calling him a liar and a Russian spy in Trump favored news magazine, The National Enquirer. You're smart but Trump team is not my brother. Why do you think Manafort wanna testify and answer questions in front of the committee now ?

Why did Nunes cancel their next meeting when Manafort said he could make it ?

Why do you think Spencer is saying Trump barely knew Manafort ? Why is Spencer saying Flynn violated the president's trust ?

I don't think you can pardon treason either breh lol. It might be the reason for all this Flynn and Manafort bashing

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If the FBI has irrefutable evidence that he colluded with Russia committed treason in the case of Turkey, it would be extremely difficult even for Trump to pardon him.

shyt is about to get real.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It's not hard to sell the pardon. Except when you have Trump team slandering him calling him a liar and a Russian spy in Trump favored news magazine, The National Enquirer. You're smart but Trump team is not my brother. Why do you think Manafort wanna testify and answer questions in front of the committee now ?

Why did Nunes cancel their next meeting when Manafort said he could make it ?

Why do you think Spencer is saying Trump barely knew Manafort ? Why is Spencer saying Flynn violated the president's trust ?

I don't think you can pardon treason either breh lol. It might be the reason for all this Flynn and Manafort bashing
I'm not sure what Nunes motive for canceling the meeting was but I'm more sure he canceled it over the fear of Sally Yates testimony than Manaforts...

They can't control what Sally Yates says but they can control what Manafort says...

The Trump team has tried to distance themselves from Manafort but as far as I'm aware they didn't throw him under the bus...yet

Manafort has agreed to a voluntary informal, closed-door discussion...Why would Manafort want it to be behind closed doors if he's snitching on Trump?

To me this smells like a Nunes orchestrated publicity stunt to clear one of the biggest connections to Russia in the eyes of the court of public opinion...Odds are Manafort already has the questions rethuglicans will be asking him which deliberately avoid self incrimination and will simply refuse to answer any question a democrat throws at him...

Nunes will come out and tell us Manafort was very honest with the committee and then Schiff will take the podium telling us he didn't answer a single question from a democrat...

That's what the pessimistic side of me expects...

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure what Nunes motive for canceling the meeting was but I'm more sure he canceled it over the fear of Sally Yates testimony than Manaforts...

They can't control what Sally Yates says but they can control what Manafort says...

The Trump team has tried to distance themselves from Manafort but as far as I'm aware they didn't throw him under the bus...yet

Manafort has agreed to a voluntary informal, closed-door discussion...Why would Manafort want it to be behind closed doors if he's snitching on Trump?

To me this smells like a Nunes orchestrated publicity stunt to clear one of the biggest connections to Russia in the eyes of the court of public opinion...Odds are Manafort already has the questions rethuglicans will be asking him which deliberately avoid self incrimination and will simply refuse to answer any question a democrat throws at him...

Nunes will come out and tell us Manafort was very honest with the committee and then Schiff will take the podium telling us he didn't answer a single question from a democrat...

That's what the pessimistic side of me expects...

yep this is all about optics. better to show up voluntarily than get a subpoena. repubs will give manafort softball questions and he'll have convenient amnesia to dem questions. nunes will say he cooperated and he's already proven he'll bend rules or muddy the waters to protect trump.

i'm also skeptical about flynn cooperating or flipping on trump.

the war between factions in the intel community is bout to be lit like never before. i don't think trumpset has enough people to make this go away. gonna be a long summer.