RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will we soon find out Trump ordered Flynn and Sessions to communicate with the Russians about the sanctions?

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Manafort is the guy who's most fukked in this. There's a reason he hired a crisis management team.

Flynn was found to have lied to the FBI and this Turkey thing.

:mjlol:

fukk is wrong with these people. :wow:

Need direct links to Trump other than his people fukking up. Still funny how Trump's circle are running around shook though. :mjgrin:

He can't fukk with Ryan too much, he can replace Nunes on the Intel committee. :troll:

Can't believe he went and cried to Fox though. :scust:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

What could he really know though?
Quite a bit considering his original position in the administration. But that whole "kidnapping" plot with the Turks is going to have him looking at some crazy time, especially if he planned to use government resources to carry it out - so I'm sure he's going to get his snitch on.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Hearing that Flynn flipped and is now working with the FBI
tumblr_mub52sY2xx1s00ervo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mub52sY2xx1s00ervo2_r1_250.gif

:wow:

flynn better beef up his security

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fox is bad i cant ever watch it. The presenters are over-the-top caricatures. they think they're on broadway :mjlol:.

"i certainty have not talked to the president about this" :usure:

"the president is handling this with dignity" :russ:
I swear I'm in the twilight zone when trump calls everything fake news then turns around and shouts out Fox and friends and is on that network every other day :dahell: