RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cat is NEVER at the WH.
shyt needs to be checked :scusthov:

the fact that democrats arent making an issue out of it lets you know whats really going on in washington. such a fukkin orgy of excess and corruption

have i missed where an actual prominent democrat stated that one trump florida trip costs as much as a year of meals on wheels? because im sure as not gonna hear it from the likes of nancy pelosi :huhldby:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
shyt needs to be checked :scusthov:

the fact that democrats arent making an issue out of it lets you know whats really going on in washington. such a fukkin orgy of excess and corruption

have i missed where an actual prominent democrat stated that one trump florida trip costs as much as a year of meals on wheels? because im sure as not gonna hear it from the likes of nancy pelosi :huhldby:
There's so much shyt to spit at trump its ridiculous.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's so much shyt to spit at trump its ridiculous.
ive seen the republicans do it to obama for 8 years. some of it was deserved, some of it was undeserved

so how about 4 years of it from the dems :yeshrug: im all for it. none of this really changes my life; these dudes are just gonna continue to spend 100 dollars for every 10 i pay them in taxes

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
ive seen the republicans do it to obama for 8 years. some of it was deserved, some of it was undeserved

so how about 4 years of it from the dems :yeshrug: im all for it. none of this really changes my life; these dudes are just gonna continue to spend 100 dollars for every 10 i pay them in taxes
wow how insightful

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Hearing that Flynn flipped and is now working with the FBI
Its all spawning from one journalist's claim on a CNN Panel. I wouldnt' hold my breath on this turning into anything yet.

But like I said, its odd how Guliani and Flynn have dropped off the face of the earth. Journalists looking for Flynn have only been able to contact his spokesperson.