RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
So this is a passive admission that the leaks have some validity to them?

Secondly, you have to wonder how much of this is a true threat or an attempt to bluff and creating a false message?

Not that the United States is above shady shyt but all this clock and dagger shyt makes it hard to know what to believe :mindblown:

Everyone is lying and have their knives out as far as I'm concerned :hubie:

Let me add that this passage comes from the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson and as part of a response to this question: How do you see the future of Russian-US diplomatic relations in the context of the current atmosphere in Washington? Can you confirm that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will come to Moscow in April? And then she goes on to talk about how the info drop about R. Tillerson skipping NATO to meet in Russia was unexpected. Also, 03/23 was the date of this briefing.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali

So Trump tells everyone to watch, right? The first thing Judge says, "Paul Ryan needs to step down."

Trump and Fox are definitely working together

Vox has a video about this

Basically Murdoch had no choice but to make Fox into "TrumpTV. Anytime they were critical of him their ratings took a dip

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

So Trump tells everyone to watch, right? The first thing Judge says, "Paul Ryan needs to step down."

Trump and Fox are definitely working together

He wouldn't blame Ryan in public. If it was just a regular Republican then Trump might, but this is the Speaker of the House. He's doing the political smart thing which is to have his news channel do the blaming for him.