RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Michael Steele is "their nikka" if he wasn't they wouldn't have blinked when that was said.

It's one of the weirdest aspects of racism. White people will know a black person well, consider them a good friend even, and then designate them as "different" from all other black people in order to maintain their racist beliefs. All that is to allow their conscious to accept white privilege as something that isn't evil at its core but it's still ludicrous. It's sad even..... but it's also very much a core of America.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Speaking of that. I talked to this dude at work about trumps gun idea and he threw out an " Obama sold guns to the cartels" out of nowhere.

There are others at work who is them typical foxnews, Alex Jones types and this guy was the opposite opposite of that. He once told me the others in the office were brainwashed, he hated foxnews and he was for NFL players kneeling. Then suddenly this guy is throwing up Obama did this did that excuses for everything like a typical alt-right member.

Wtf wrong with white people in this country?

That’s your first mistake talking to cacs about this shyt.. Thru cannot bring themselves to believe everything they accused Obama of being Trump is exactly that even down to being a traitor to the nation.. it’s in front of their faces but their whiteness won’t let them believe it.. they gonna throw out every excuse and deflection until that hammer drops and they can’t deny it any longer..

You’ll see when Fox News has to register as a FARA that’s when shyt gonna really be hilarious watching cacs reactions

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
"Money keep coming in, can't turn my back on the whites too much love in them, can't clean my act up for good too much c00n in them, probably be in the back of CPAC I'm like fukk it then."
pos rep for classic Nas album and track. I can't find my original cd copy of Hip Hop Is dead.:mjcry:

But yeah shouldn't surprise anybody. Between that and this business with 45 and a ton of other shyt I don't see how anybody can be stuck on 'both parties the same' at this point.:francis:

That superceding indictment is like the Big Joker in a spades game :damn:

:whew:
Mueller has the deck on deck. There is no escape.:whoo:

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manafort’s public comments are odd. He isnt a public figure why try to prove your innocence in the court of public opinion especially against fed dharges.

Almost seems to be sending messages to Trump and Russian friends :sas2:.

Like someone else mentionned the feds have all yhe time and resources to squeeze him and family.

Once your wife and kids come calling broke and hopeless :huhldup:.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Manafort’s public comments are odd. He isnt a public figure why try to prove your innocence in the court of public opinion especially against fed dharges.

Almost seems to be sending messages to Trump and Russian friends :sas2:.

Like someone else mentionned the feds have all yhe time and resources to squeeze him and family.

Once your wife and kids come calling broke and hopeless :huhldup:.

I read the the thread from Seth Abramson on Twitter and he made the point that until a plea deal is made expect Manafort to consistently maintain his innocence. Think about what's happened to him: His right hand man just flipped, the indictments keep piling up, no legal experts believe he can win...maintaining his innocence is all he has right now

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
this is what i find strange...whatever is keeping manafort from flipping did not stop gates from flipping.
they were in the same boat before getting indicted so where did their paths separate?

what is it that manafort fears more than life in prison that gates does not and why?

He thinks he’s gonna get touched while in prison.. he don’t realize his safest bet is to be in fed custody..

Putin ain’t that stupid to fukk with Manafort at this point nikka name is hot shyt on the streets and Putin knows if Manny gets touched that heat coming back to Russia 50 fold