RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Speaking of that. I talked to this dude at work about trumps gun idea and he threw out an " Obama sold guns to the cartels" out of nowhere.

There are others at work who is them typical foxnews, Alex Jones types and this guy was the opposite opposite of that. He once told me the others in the office were brainwashed, he hated foxnews and he was for NFL players kneeling. Then suddenly this guy is throwing up Obama did this did that excuses for everything like a typical alt-right member.

Wtf wrong with white people in this country?

:russ:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'd watch your tone Nap, you've already been bushed as many times as your boy Manafort has been indicted. But the truth is that your opinion in this thread isn't the end all be all. If I want to respond to someone's post about pardons then I'll do that. If you don't care then don't respond. If it bothers you so much put me on ignore. Clown
ATL on ATL beef... :Camnewtongrin:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'd watch your tone Nap, you've already been bushed as many times as your boy Manafort has been indicted. But the truth is that your opinion in this thread isn't the end all be all. If I want to respond to someone's post about pardons then I'll do that. If you don't care then don't respond. If it bothers you so much put me on ignore. Clown
Man talk about whatever you want in this thread as long as its related to the topic and tell this cocksucker to kick rocks.

There are people who contribute information without trying to dictate what can and can't be discussed because they don't suffer from delusions of grandeur. Man the thread was so much better a few days ago. :wow: .

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Currently, most of Manafort's charges are based on his white collar crime background. Mueller is just establishing character and intent, he's still holding on to the illegal activity specifically related to Trump and Russia. With a history of money laundering and bank fraud, it's highly unlikely he could shake an indictment if he turned out to say, be the bag man for all Russia and Trump finanical "transactions". Enough Republicans would react to the public and legal outrage.
Manafort is the tie to so many things, that he can be the cornerstone for conspiracy charges.

Conspiracy to commit _________ fraud.
Conspiracy to commit treason :wow:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
That "Obama sold guns to cartels" is typical Republican garbage, conspiracy theories, and not even anywhere near accurate in terms of what actually happened. That was one of the precursors to Pizzagate.

and aint that what the GOAT Reagan did?:patrice:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
it should be interesting to see what paulie walnuts does. it's easy to sit here and just shrug it off thinking, "oh he won't flip". i mean, that was my initial thought too.

but for him, the time's gonna keep passing, the reality of living out his years in prison will get closer and closer, he'll watch all his assets being seized, then his lawyers will be dropping out cuz they won't get paid, there'll be no money left for his family, etc...

the idea of cooperating will grow stronger as his whole world slowly collapses in on him.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
it should be interesting to see what paulie walnuts does. it's easy to sit here and just shrug it off thinking, "oh he won't flip". i mean, that was my initial thought too.

but for him, the time's gonna keep passing, the reality of living out his years in prison will get closer and closer, he'll watch all his assets being seized, then his lawyers will be dropping out cuz they won't get paid, there'll be no money left for his family, etc...

the idea of cooperating will grow stronger as his whole world slowly collapses in on him.
My pops floated the idea to me that he may one himself.......but I think his ego is too grande (large).

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
That "Obama sold guns to cartels" is typical Republican garbage, conspiracy theories, and not even anywhere near accurate in terms of what actually happened. That was one of the precursors to Pizzagate.
:patrice: As I suspected. This dude is a pretender. No wonder he kept Changing the story on who he voted for. I gave dude the benefit of a doubt and just blamed it on bad memory. If he's deep in this bs republican crackpot theory , he definitely voted for Trump. He was ashamed so he couldn't keep his story straight. He knew I was anti trump.

:mjlol: