RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

‘The Hapsburg Group’: Mueller Says Manafort Secretly Paid European Leaders
By THE NEW YORK TIMESFEB. 23, 2018

merlin_129487934_b7a09527-2922-4fe9-a897-d96b31aed341-superJumbo.jpg

Paul Manafort leaving Federal District Court in Washington last year. Win Mcnamee/Getty Images North America
For five centuries, the Habsburgs dominated much of Central Europe, reaching from their ancestral base in Austria to eventually encompass a multiethnic and multilingual empire that collapsed only at the end of World War I.

The name of the dynasty that ruled the Austro-Hungarian Empire quickly became a trending topic on Friday evening, after the special counsel investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election in the United States accused Paul Manafort Jr., President Trump’s former campaign chairman, of secretly paying a group of former European officials to lobby for Ukraine in 2012 and 2013, when its government was pro-Russian.

Around 2012, according to the indictment released on Friday, Mr. Manafort and his colleague Rick Gates “secretly retained a group of former senior European politicians to take positions favorable to Ukraine, including by lobbying in the United States.”

22HAPBURG1-superJumbo.jpg

Portraits of Princess Louise of Saxony and Emperor Franz Joseph at the home of a Habsburg descendant, Geza von Habsburg, in Bronxville, N.Y. Damon Winter/The New York Times
They were informally called the Hapsburg Group, according to the indictment, which used an alternative spelling for the Habsburgs.

Although the former politicians purported to provide “independent assessments,” according to the indictment, “in fact they were paid lobbyists for Ukraine.” Mr. Manafort used at least four offshore accounts to wire more than 2 million euros to pay the group of former politicians, according to the indictment.

In a June 2012 memorandum labeled “Eyes Only,” Mr. Manafort described a “Super V.I.P.” effort, which aimed to “assemble a small group of high-level European highly influential champions and politically credible friends who can act informally and without any visible relationship with the Government of Ukraine.”

The group was managed by “a former European chancellor” — identified in the indictment only as Foreign Politician A — in coordination with Mr. Manafort. In 2013, that politician and other former politicians quietly lobbied members of Congress and officials in the Obama adminstration on behalf of Ukraine, which was then led by Mr. Manafort’s client, President Viktor F. Yanukovych.

The former chancellor was not named in the indictment. The head of government in both Germany and Austria is known as the chancellor.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Manafort knows that if he snitches he's a dead man

He's in waaaaaaaaaay too deep. This is why Mueller got this shyt setup like a RICO.

Manafort knows that even if he goes to jail he can get got in there.

And if he only goes on for a little bit, he's dead when he gets out.

His family too.

EVERYTHING Trump touches dies.

but that does not tell us why Gates flipped.
he worked hand in hand with Manafort.
why isn't Gates fighting the charges tooth and nail as well?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only Russians that would want to harm Manafort are the ones he burned for money, and he's so hot right now, they don't want anything do wit him. That's what happens when the feds take you in, old debts aren't collected, everyone has to move on, or risk getting sunk by the same trajectory pulling their former conspirators down.

I

TrumpGang Official barista

giphy.gif
:russ:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but that does not tell us why Gates flipped.
he worked hand in hand with Manafort.
why isn't Gates fighting the charges tooth and nail as well?
Not ever person is built for the international criminal life. I think once Mueller laid the situation out to Gates, whether it was recordings or emails, he realised he was screwed. There is also the article implying how religious he is, so the Mueller charges was probably a bit of a come to Jesus moment.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
imagine if trump takes a diplomatic trip to russia and just never comes back.
i seriously think it could get to that point.
if jared and jr. get that Mueller treatment, i could see trump saying "fukk it, let me get my Snowden on."

is this out of the realm of possibility?
imagine Air-force 1 chilling at the moscow airport for weeks.
secret service looking at each other like :dwillhuh: as they follow trump around russia with no plans on returning to the states.

Fox news spinning it like "Trump is the ultimate diplomat...he won't leave until he figures out what is going on!"

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So basically in a nutshell Manafort was broke and Putin’s right hand was lookin for his bag from Manny only because Manny lost his money source from the Ukrainian dictator.. so Manny basically borrowed from a loan shark and when that bag was due he was duckin Putin’s right hand..

Now Putin’s right hand could had just sent the goons to deal with Manny but I suspect they couldn’t find him.. In that time being on the run Manny was lookin for instant cash through loans backed by his properties and businesses lmaoo

Where Putin’s right hand fukked up was filing a lawsuit in the Cayman Islands and VA to get his money back.. Manny got lucky and got a 16 mill bag from a small bank then he figured for Putin’s right had to forgive that loan he would get Trump elected to ease the sanctions and the Russians to secure that 500 bill roftnef and Exxon deal..

500 bill is enough thought to say fukk that 20 mill given to Manny..

That’s conspiracy fellas.. Trump is assed out and he know it.. :mjgrin:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Manafort is gonna eat the charges for a year or two then Trump will pardon him. He needs Meuller to charge him with ALL his crimes now so if/when he gets pardoned, they can’t re-try him on his criminal acts. Manafort has too much valuable info that they’ll just call it a national security issue(yes I see the irony).

Also, there’s zero chance he gets hit with polonium. He’s too much in the public eye and if Russia took him out on our soil that would be far more disasterous than anything he might reveal to the feds. The spotlight might save his life

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So basically in a nutshell Manafort was broke and Putin’s right hand was lookin for his bag from Manny only because Manny lost his money source from the Ukrainian dictator.. so Manny basically borrowed from a loan shark and when that bag was due he was duckin Putin’s right hand..

Now Putin’s right hand could had just sent the goons to deal with Manny but I suspect they couldn’t find him.. In that time being on the run Manny was lookin for instant cash through loans backed by his properties and businesses lmaoo

Where Putin’s right hand fukked up was filing a lawsuit in the Cayman Islands and VA to get his money back.. Manny got lucky and got a 16 mill bag from a small bank then he figured for Putin’s right had to forgive that loan he would get Trump elected to ease the sanctions and the Russians to secure that 500 bill roftnef and Exxon deal..

500 bill is enough thought to say fukk that 20 mill given to Manny..

That’s conspiracy fellas.. Trump is assed out and he know it.. :mjgrin:
I don't know HOW Manafort was broke though.

It seemed he just owed money on a deal...

I mean somethings not adding up here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Manafort is gonna eat the charges for a year or two then Trump will pardon him. He needs Meuller to charge him with ALL his crimes now so if/when he gets pardoned, they can’t re-try him on his criminal acts. Manafort has too much valuable info that they’ll just call it a national security issue(yes I see the irony).

Also, there’s zero chance he gets hit with polonium. He’s too much in the public eye and if Russia took him out on our soil that would be far more disasterous than anything he might reveal to the feds. The spotlight might save his life
Manafort is American. If Russia moves on him, that would be a huge problem.

if Manafort was Russian, he'd probably be dead already.

And dont think they wouldn't kill a Russian in the States. They've done it before.

Walter Krivitsky - Wikipedia

Mikhail Lesin - Wikipedia

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Speaking of that. I talked to this dude at work about trumps gun idea and he threw out an " Obama sold guns to the cartels" out of nowhere.

There are others at work who is them typical foxnews, Alex Jones types and this guy was the opposite opposite of that. He once told me the others in the office were brainwashed, he hated foxnews and he was for NFL players kneeling. Then suddenly this guy is throwing up Obama did this did that excuses for everything like a typical alt-right member.

Wtf wrong with white people in this country?

Honestly, I don't even bring up politics around white people for the most part (especially at work) because I know more often than not they'll be on that bullshyt. :francis:

The Internet, right-wing talk radio, and FOX News really fukked up the country.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Manafort ain't going to trial though, it's not like he has to convince future juries

fukk years, he is facing like 100 charges. That's like trying to fight a hundred people at the same time. Steal on one, what about the other 99 :to:
Adam Schiff said this last night on Maddow

Basically its a message to Trump: "Please Pardon Me"

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/...o-cooperate-with-robert-mueller-1169281091980

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin