RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
this shyt is getting deep.
i'm afraid that the average american is not keeping up with it.

i spend a good part of my day trying to keep up and still wish i had a greater understanding.
imagine not having the luxury of time to spend informing yourself on this.

it's damn near a part time job.
Most Americans aren't keeping up with it

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I am by far the most informed person I know on this subject......There is one person who I can have conversations with, but I know more, deeper understanding. Most people, the "average American" doesn't know a damn thing, outside of their Facebook feed and occasional news alert, that is largely meaningless to them. They are frankly more interested in the status updates of their friends and family on Facebook, or latest Snap from the latest object of their affections.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I've seen y'all say this but would it really? I feel like it would just be more indignation from Democrats, nothing would actually happen to Trump or are y'all aware of something that I don't know :jbhmm:
Pardons require an admission of guilt or accepting it. There's no 5th amendment protection.

So either these guys get convicted and all this shyt cokes out or Trump shoots them a pardon beforehand and they have no legal protection from self incrimination because they already accepted guilt.

Coli attorneys correct me where I'm wrong .

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I am by far the most informed person I know on this subject......There is one person who I can have conversations with, but I know more, deeper understanding. Most people, the "average American" doesn't know a damn thing, outside of their Facebook feed and occasional news alert, that is largely meaningless to them. They are frankly more interested in the status updates of their friends and family on Facebook, or latest Snap from the latest object of their affections.

i feel the same way.
i don't interact with anyone who knows anything about what is happening.

when i talk to people about it, i feel like i'm giving an abbreviated lecture but they have no context.
over time, i try to fill in information but it's almost impossible....people must think i'm crazy but i still stay dropping jems on they melons.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
So Trump supporters basically want us to believe that two guys that had decades of experience in backroom deals to influence political events around the globe, engaged in money laundering, and owed money to billionaire oligarchs had absolutely nothing to do with Trump besides the campaign...

Are you fukking kidding me? :russ:
Yes. These are the same folks who can write Tom Clancy length posts on Pizzagate, but are out of words when talking of white privilege. The smart thing to do is ignore them.

Jhoon

Daps
i feel the same way.
i don't interact with anyone who knows anything about what is happening.

when i talk to people about it, i feel like i'm giving an abbreviated lecture but they have no context.
over time, i try to fill in information but it's almost impossible....people must think i'm crazy but i still stay dropping jems on they melons.
I have always felt if you’re on Facebook and it’s subsidiaries you’re probably not well-informed.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kushner is so fukked :russ:

I fukking love it :russ:

All because they fired Comey :russ:
A lot of GOP people are caught up in this shyt. If they were so behind him, why are McConnell and Ryan so quiet on this investigation? :jbhmm:

*EDIT* Plus if Trump pardons Manafort the NY AG can unleash the flutes. I agree that its a bit shaky that it seems like Muller's whole case hinges on Manafort flipping, but for all we know this shyt is a ruse to fool Trump. Look at the grumblings about Kushner's security clearances and shyt. This Manafort thing is probably just a sideshow :manny:
of course it’s a side show, mueller only wants you to see what he wants you to see

Jhoon

Daps
A lot of GOP people are caught up in this shyt. If they were so behind him, why are McConnell and Ryan so quiet on this investigation? :jbhmm:

*EDIT* Plus if Trump pardons Manafort the NY AG can unleash the flutes. I agree that its a bit shaky that it seems like Muller's whole case hinges on Manafort flipping, but for all we know this shyt is a ruse to fool Trump. Look at the grumblings about Kushner's security clearances and shyt. This Manafort thing is probably just a sideshow :manny:
They’re trying to goad the president into reacting. I know I don’t believe he’s going to “flip.” I do believe he thinks the president is stupid enough to pardon him. I think Manny is looking to sink the president.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
So...where is Roger Stone? :sas1:

You mean Manafort is dirty and Stone isn’t? :sas1:
Rare exception I'll dap you up nap.

Roger Stone is 68.3% of the reason Trump exists. He bragged about committing treason before the election.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Its the same people who pull out the "well we do it too (HINT: we haven't done this)" or the "well what about Hillary" or the "well economics" or "not all trump fans are racists" etc.

If you're in this thread, just know you're ahead of about 80% of the American public. Easily.
Speaking of that. I talked to this dude at work about trumps gun idea and he threw out an " Obama sold guns to the cartels" out of nowhere.

There are others at work who is them typical foxnews, Alex Jones types and this guy was the opposite opposite of that. He once told me the others in the office were brainwashed, he hated foxnews and he was for NFL players kneeling. Then suddenly this guy is throwing up Obama did this did that excuses for everything like a typical alt-right member.

Wtf wrong with white people in this country?