RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So Trump supporters basically want us to believe that two guys that had decades of experience in backroom deals to influence political events around the globe, engaged in money laundering, and owed money to billionaire oligarchs had absolutely nothing to do with Trump besides the campaign...

Are you fukking kidding me? :russ:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Serious question not trying to be negative, if Trump were to pardon Manafort why would that finally push Republicans to impeach Trump ? The base is behind him 100% percent. I work in a very conservative environment, the whole Russia thing to the right is fake news. Even the Manafort stuff has nothing to do with Trump because the crimes he's being indicted for happened before Trump announced he was running, this is something I hear from the right. It's going to take something more powerful than Trump pardoning Manafort yo get them to budge.

From my understanding they're investigating Manafort before, during & after his time with Trump. As for the pardon that's what I've been getting at, outside of public outcry & some indignation why would the right feel compelled to criticize/impeach Trump? Mueller is going to have to continue to lay this out beyond a shadow of a doubt that collusion/obstruction happened and here is how they did it. But I agree Trump pardoning Manafort doesn't signal anything other than this is extremely serious and that Trump is trying to save his own ass

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maadow is breaking this shyt down beautifully :wow:

Yup. So Manafort was being pressed for fukking Russian money. He then conveniently found himself on the Trump campaign and used that position to ease pressure from some dangerous Russian oligarchs.

Sounds like motive for the campaign collusion that we know took place.

:noah:

This shyt is unraveling like a political/spy thriller.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Basically.

Woman lets snake in, snake bites her, she says hey I let you in, i gave you the benefit of the doubt, snake says you knew i was a snake

The irony is, it can also apply to him getting elected. The cheers and screams of thank you in the audience were chilling
The bigger irony is that this applies to their ancestors and the Native Americans. Their ignorance is truly amazing if not downright infuriating at times.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So Trump supporters basically want us to believe that two guys that had decades of experience in backroom deals to influence political events around the globe, engaged in money laundering, and owed money to billionaire oligarchs had absolutely nothing to do with Trump besides the campaign...

Are you fukking kidding me? :russ:
Yall know Manafort had an apartment in Trump tower before the election, right?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
From my understanding they're investigating Manafort before, during & after his time with Trump. As for the pardon that's what I've been getting at, outside of public outcry & some indignation why would the right feel compelled to criticize/impeach Trump? Mueller is going to have to continue to lay this out beyond a shadow of a doubt that collusion/obstruction happened and here is how they did it. But I agree Trump pardoning Manafort doesn't signal anything other than this is extremely serious and that Trump is trying to save his own ass
Jesus Christ you are so goddamn dense. Almost violently.

Manafort was, before now, just an intelligence bait for his connections. The US Government had his shyt tapped for years. They just didn't think he'd ever amount to more than some money launderer and foreign lobbyist (even though he's American)

How you think they did the case so fast? All of this is shyt they had just waiting on his ass.

He got too close to Trump and the US Government is using him to get to Trump.

Enough was enough and the USA is burning him as bait.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I still want to hear how an ex helicopter pilot ends up in the top seat of a newly purchased failed bank. Where did the purchase money come from? me many shell companies made up the roughly $80 Million in loans?

They were moving so much dirty money that they ended up buying a bank to try and look legit? Is that what is going on with "Summerbreeze"? :mindblown::wtf:
Jake Delhomme is on the board of a bank. :JBWOWPounding:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Jesus Christ you are so goddamn dense. Almost violently.

Manafort was, before now, just an intelligence bait for his connections. The US Government had his shyt tapped for years. They just didn't think he'd ever amount to more than some money launderer and foreign lobbyist (even though he's American)

How you think they did the case so fast? All of this is shyt they had just waiting on his ass.

He got too close to Trump and the US Government is using him to get to Trump.

Enough was enough and the USA is burning him as bait.

You disappoint me Nap. I expected at the very least some sirens or some cornball gifs that you have saved up whenever you quote me

As for what you quoted from me yet conveniently didn't mention, a Trump pardon of Manafort is a possibility and if it happens the public reaction may not be as significant as some of us think. That was the original purpose of my last post, not that I'd expect you to read other people's posts or understand nuance

*insert sirens*

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
*insert sirens*

The_Siren.jpg

done

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Serious question not trying to be negative, if Trump were to pardon Manafort why would that finally push Republicans to impeach Trump ? The base is behind him 100% percent. I work in a very conservative environment, the whole Russia thing to the right is fake news. Even the Manafort stuff has nothing to do with Trump because the crimes he's being indicted for happened before Trump announced he was running, this is something I hear from the right. It's going to take something more powerful than Trump pardoning Manafort yo get them to budge.
A lot of GOP people are caught up in this shyt. If they were so behind him, why are McConnell and Ryan so quiet on this investigation? :jbhmm:

*EDIT* Plus if Trump pardons Manafort the NY AG can unleash the flutes. I agree that its a bit shaky that it seems like Muller's whole case hinges on Manafort flipping, but for all we know this shyt is a ruse to fool Trump. Look at the grumblings about Kushner's security clearances and shyt. This Manafort thing is probably just a sideshow :manny:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
this shyt is getting deep.
i'm afraid that the average american is not keeping up with it.

i spend a good part of my day trying to keep up and still wish i had a greater understanding.
imagine not having the luxury of time to spend informing yourself on this.

it's damn near a part time job.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A lot of GOP people are caught up in this shyt. If they were so behind him, why are McConnell and Ryan so quiet on this investigation? :jbhmm:

They wouldn't even release a statement with Obama before the election when everything started falling out of the closet. Let that sink in.

They've got to be up to their eyeballs in this shyt.

It's not like McConnell and Ryan don't have access or knowledge of some of the classified stuff going on either.