RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

kylegriffin1
Schiff: “Gates was also in a position to observe the inner workings of the campaign at its most senior level and, as the Special Counsel looks into potential coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, Gates could prove a key source of information.” pic.twitter.com/snkGaypEH9
Feb 23, 2018 at 4:25 PM

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
UTtVuWg.gif

enE43xn.gif

ANOTHER NEW UNSEALED MANAFORT INDICTMENT!:muellercmonson:

MUELLER IS DROPPING INDICTMENTS BY THE HOUR !!! :shakingdamn:

:PaulieWalnutsManafort:

:Muellerlmao:

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
That Snake poem was the most dangerous thing ive seen in my mother fukking life.

Chills.

He allows people like Miller to hand him these dangerous things because he is too stupid to understand what they represent. These are the types of moves that will ensure the courts will never allow his ban.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

KUSHNER'S EXIT APPROACHES!

JARED KUSHNER'S FATE RESTS WITH KELLY!

Kushner's security clearance ‘up to general Kelly,’ Trump says
CRISTIANO LIMA02/23/2018 02:58 PM EST

The President's son-in-law Jared Kushner has been has been working as a White House senior adviser on an interim security clearance since January 2017. | Andrew Harnik/AP Photo

President Donald Trump said Friday the decision over whether to give Jared Kushner a waiver on his security clearance will be “up to” chief of staff John Kelly.

“That’ll be up to general Kelly,” Trump said during a press conference at the White House. “General Kelly respects Jared a lot and General Kelly will make that call. I won’t make that call.”

The president's son-in-law and senior White House adviser has been working on an interim security clearance since joining the White House in January 2017.

Trump added that Kushner has “done an outstanding job” despite having “been treated very unfairly” by outside groups.

POLITICO Playbook and get the latest news, every morning — in your inbox.

Show Comments

I don't think this signals that Kushner is going anywhere. 1. He's family 2. Trump is already telling you how he feels about him with how glowingly he's speaking about him 3. He's basically signaling to Kelly that "you can make the call on Jared but choose carefully, if you don't make the right move I'll fire you". I think there's a greater chance that Kelly is gone especially with the recent chatter that he and McMaster may be on their way out anyway

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps