RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Yeah I can’t imagine him giving him up. He would get rid of kelly first but I’m open to being dead wrong. Though I’m assuming this dude has a concept of family honor and maybe I’m even mistaken there. I remember there were stories after his breakup with Ivana about how don jr and Eric supposedly said that he doesn’t love them and only cares about money. Outside of Ivanka I doubt this dude gives a shyt about his family and would throw them under the bus too.

In short. I don’t know what the fukk will happen. It’s a mystery.
over some pillow talk with ivanka the donald will agree to let jared keep his clearance.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I still want to hear how an ex helicopter pilot ends up in the top seat of a newly purchased failed bank. Where did the purchase money come from? How many shell companies made up the roughly $80 Million in loans?

They were moving so much dirty money that they ended up buying a bank to try and look legit? Is that what is going on with "Summerbreeze"? :mindblown::wtf:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

Kushner's security clearance ‘up to general Kelly,’ Trump says
CRISTIANO LIMA02/23/2018 02:58 PM EST

The President's son-in-law Jared Kushner has been has been working as a White House senior adviser on an interim security clearance since January 2017. | Andrew Harnik/AP Photo

President Donald Trump said Friday the decision over whether to give Jared Kushner a waiver on his security clearance will be “up to” chief of staff John Kelly.

“That’ll be up to general Kelly,” Trump said during a press conference at the White House. “General Kelly respects Jared a lot and General Kelly will make that call. I won’t make that call.”

The president's son-in-law and senior White House adviser has been working on an interim security clearance since joining the White House in January 2017.

Trump added that Kushner has “done an outstanding job” despite having “been treated very unfairly” by outside groups.

POLITICO Playbook and get the latest news, every morning — in your inbox.

Sh

Have your paul' not love you brehette's and breh's. :mjcry: