RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DWvxL2dUMAA57RM.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Trump just playin with the media he’s not leaving Jared’s clearance up to Kelly fukk outta here :russ:
Yeah I can’t imagine him giving him up. He would get rid of kelly first but I’m open to being dead wrong. Though I’m assuming this dude has a concept of family honor and maybe I’m even mistaken there. I remember there were stories after his breakup with Ivana about how don jr and Eric supposedly said that he doesn’t love them and only cares about money. Outside of Ivanka I doubt this dude gives a shyt about his family and would throw them under the bus too.

In short. I don’t know what the fukk will happen. It’s a mystery.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
when submitting P&L statements for business loans, wouldn't one have to back up them up with with some other account statement proving said profit actually exists somewhere?

its being reported that Mueller is investigating the bank and its officials who approved this loan. there was apparently some push back from some of the bank's loan officials, but they were ultimately overrulled. the $16 mil loan was something like 20% of the bank's assets

The bank only had $80 million dollars :why:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Operatives crumbling around him like dust, and MAGA acolytes still believe Trump had nothing to do with this shyt.

Trump has that Jim Jones, Koresh magic.

May I never be so devoted to a belief that I fail to see reason.

CNN was showing a speech Trump had where the crowd was yelling "Lock her up" (referring to Clinton)

In the midst of the entire White House crashing down :skip:

I shudder at the thought that we share a country with these imbeciles

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when submitting P&L statements for business loans, wouldn't one have to back up them up with with some other account statement proving said profit actually exists somewhere?

its being reported that Mueller is investigating the bank and its officials who approved this loan. there was apparently some push back from some of the bank's loan officials, but they were ultimately overrulled. the $16 mil loan was something like 20% of the bank's assets

The bank only had $80 million dollars :why:
There's more to this. A bank doesn't do this without some kind of assurances from elsewhere. :mjpls: