RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"Gates, bearded and wearing a blue suit, tie and cuff links, listened to the judge read the offenses he is agreeing to plead guilty to and the possibility of being sentenced to up to 57 to 71 months in prison. He said "Yes, your honor" repeatedly as Judge Amy Berman Jackson read the court documents."

See, Gates got in on the ground floor, and will now cooperate, going forward, so the prosecutor will write a 5K1 letter to the judge, during the sentencing process, and in the end he gets 13 months and probation.

Say he gets 60 months, and works off 3 years, plus minus 15%, and he feels that is worth the price, of a guilty plea. That was Gates number, to cap it at 71 months.

Daps
So what are he cliff notes on this snake thing trump was reading? Is it more third Reich type of rhetoric basically arguing how immigrants are dangerous criminals?

Basically.

Woman lets snake in, snake bites her, she says hey I let you in, i gave you the benefit of the doubt, snake says you knew i was a snake

The irony is, it can also apply to him getting elected. The cheers and screams of thank you in the audience were chilling

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dry Aged Indictment in a Balsamic Gates Sentence Reduction Sauce :cook:

Mueller a b*stard for this...releasing the shyt riiiiiiiight around the time Trump finishes his CPAC crowing :mjlol:

Everyone in that building probably got alerts on their phones and all the energy they had from listening to that fukktard prattle for 90 minutes probably got dispersed immediately :russ:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It is a bit from the 2016 campaign trail, it basically uses the analogy that immigrants are snakes, and if we take them in, we cannot be "upset" or "angry", when they, as they eventually will, "bite" us, in the form of terrorist attacks, killings, drugs, rabies, whatever insanity they have dreamed up.

It really is truly fascist in nature, and not hyperbolic. The right is deeply racist, and this is what they really believe. People kill me talking about "both sides", or "i don't like either party", it isn't left and right, it is good and evil, honestly to me, the very "soul" or whatever there was of the country is at stake.
Not shocking in the least bit. One of trump’s kids used an old nazi officer expression during the campaign about immigrants being a bowl of skittles or a batch of mushrooms and how you can’t take any since a few are poison and there’s no way to know before eating them. These people will destroy this country if they aren’t removed very soon.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Manafort is getting fried but how does this hurt Cheeto?

In a lot of ways, but primarily due to what he knows about the nature of the Trump team's contacts with Russians.

Manafort's financial stuff could have been prosecuted long ago by a motivated enough legal team. I honestly believe his financial crimes were well-known before #TrumpRussia. They're hitting him where it hurts so he can give up the goods.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Couple of things - could this be a complete head fake by Mueller to have Trump thinking about Manafort only for Mueller to sneak in the big indictments when he least expects it. :patrice:

How long before white collar criminals step away from Trump considering the feds may turn up the heat on ALL the questionalble activities they may have let slide in the past?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

WI6Va8H.gif

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I don't think he gonna flip. He'll die in jail

I'm ready to put the rest of my coli cash up that Manafort has no plans to spend the rest of his life in prison at his age. He's going to eventually take a plea.

Who do I need to harass to get a side bet to the original impeachment bet?

Mod Edit- http://www.thecoli.com/betting-exchange/

Hoodie, I gotta agree with @smitty22 here. This isn't "you snitch, you die sh*t", this is worse....

Last edited: