RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
UTtVuWg.gif

enE43xn.gif

ANOTHER NEW UNSEALED MANAFORT INDICTMENT!:muellercmonson:

MUELLER IS DROPPING INDICTMENTS BY THE HOUR !!! :shakingdamn:

:PaulieWalnutsManafort:

:Muellerlmao:

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

:popcorn::popcorn3::popcorn::popcorn3::cheers:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Philosophically, the whole GatesManafort affair is such an example of inequality and class divisions, people I know, people I knew, doing the most to make even 200k or 100k a year, criminally speaking, and these guys were making millions.....laundering millions, themselves. Not their crew or their connects, even Gates made 3 million just for himself, that we know of. 75 million? It is truly incredible. And this is just one case of many, that have been prosecuted, and ones that haven't. People will do 10 years for 15,000 worth of cocaine, or heroin.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I don't think he gonna flip. He'll die in jail

I'm ready to put the rest of my coli cash up that Manafort has no plans to spend the rest of his life in prison at his age. He's going to eventually take a plea.

Who do I need to harass to get a side bet to the original impeachment bet?

Mod Edit- http://www.thecoli.com/betting-exchange/

Last edited by a moderator:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It is a bit from the 2016 campaign trail, it basically uses the analogy that immigrants are snakes, and if we take them in, we cannot be "upset" or "angry", when they, as they eventually will, "bite" us, in the form of terrorist attacks, killings, drugs, rabies, whatever insanity they have dreamed up.

It really is truly fascist in nature, and not hyperbolic. The right is deeply racist, and this is what they really believe. People kill me talking about "both sides", or "i don't like either party", it isn't left and right, it is good and evil, honestly to me, the very "soul" or whatever there was of the country is at stake.