RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I’m going to need a copy and paste my G :francis:
dbsVMe0.png

D4NIgIs.png

dve8N9Z.png

yU79Rua.png

b4DVSfV.png

WJSb710.jpg

xNinaAQ.jpg

xN62mGI.jpg

uwjxk2o.png
Album

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I had a talk with the most woke guy at work who also have a 12 year old. Askee him what his thoughts he thought of the shooting. Dude said hes tired of these 15-16 year old telling adults what to do. They dont know about life.

:mindblown:

I said dude they just experience something we adults never experienced. They just watched their fellow students get shot to death. They watched their brothers, sisters and family get shot up and you saying they dont know what they are talking about?
to me, woke is a euphemism for a person who was ill informed before and now they’re are overcompensating. You have these guys learning and fronting like they have known it all along. That’s the kind of naïveté that gets a lot of folks in a pincer on the battle field.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah, I think the question is what do Manafort and Gates actually have that can be directly connected to Trump.

How long you think it'll be until Mueller indicts somebody else related to the Trump campaign? Manafort/Gates/Papadop/The Russians are cool and all but I'm waiting for the hammer to drop on somebody closer to Trump (like Kush or Jr).

Is it any surprise that the same 4-5 posters are always coming with these “but is that enough?!?!?” Type posts? Smh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

KUSHNER'S EXIT APPROACHES!

JARED KUSHNER'S FATE RESTS WITH KELLY!

Kushner's security clearance ‘up to general Kelly,’ Trump says
CRISTIANO LIMA02/23/2018 02:58 PM EST

The President's son-in-law Jared Kushner has been has been working as a White House senior adviser on an interim security clearance since January 2017. | Andrew Harnik/AP Photo

President Donald Trump said Friday the decision over whether to give Jared Kushner a waiver on his security clearance will be “up to” chief of staff John Kelly.

“That’ll be up to general Kelly,” Trump said during a press conference at the White House. “General Kelly respects Jared a lot and General Kelly will make that call. I won’t make that call.”

The president's son-in-law and senior White House adviser has been working on an interim security clearance since joining the White House in January 2017.

Trump added that Kushner has “done an outstanding job” despite having “been treated very unfairly” by outside groups.

POLITICO Playbook and get the latest news, every morning — in your inbox.

Show Comments

Last edited: