RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

19659-7592bbabd93eef3a04cc9e8965cca52c.jpg

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I think they can prove collusion

But how much of the espionage network and spy tools do you want to expose in court to do so?

Don’t Expect Indictments Soon in Russia Probe: When Counterintelligence and Prosecutorial Interests Meet

I think they ultimately could prove collusion, I don't think, based off of what we know, that they could prove it now

Disagree on the conclusion. It’s obvious that Trump obstructed Justice, and will pay the price for that, but the Russian collusion is tied to Russian interference, which is what all the heavy lifting that is being done will prove. The obstruction piece, being clear as day, will be the part that will get him convicted in the court of public opinion, but the collusion is what will bring down the wrath of American justice on him and all of the bad actors not only in his circle, but the GOP at large. From everything we have seen and heard from Mueller, yes, he will definitely move on the obstruction, that is a fore bone conclusion, but look at the actual indictments. None of the folks that plead guilty, and are helping build the case, are being used to establish, or even further obstruction charges, they are there for the collusion.

I agree that Trump obstructed justice, but i don't think there's as clear a case that Trump himself colluded with Russia.

I think the indictments against former Trump campaign members and members of his administration are important in connecting the collusion case with the obstruction case but I think if Trump is going to go down it's going to be off of obstruction charges where you have a timeline involving statements has Trump made on the record. You don't have anything really directly connecting Trump personally with collusion with Russia

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why even make this a thing? Wouldn't it be easier just to release it and have people talk about it for a couple of days instead of dragging it out for a week or two?

Or maybe he wants the Dems to make a big deal out of pushing this memo and have it land with a dud similar to the Nunes memo?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I think they ultimately could prove collusion, I don't think, based off of what we know, that they could prove it now

I agree that Trump obstructed justice, but i don't think there's as clear a case that Trump himself colluded with Russia.

I think the indictments against former Trump campaign members and members of his administration are important in connecting the collusion case with the obstruction case but I think if Trump is going to go down it's going to be off of obstruction charges where you have a timeline involving statements has Trump made on the record. You don't have anything really directly connecting Trump personally with collusion with Russia
Money, and trump being the candidate, all of his teams work is ultimately a reflection on him. Is there a tape out there with trump talking to Putin agreeing on collusion, probably not, but fortunately, you don’t need that. Mueller is, by all accounts, a phenomenal investigator, so he will bring an air tight case against Trump and his associates that will more than cover collusion, laundering, quid pro quo, clandestine operations, etc. I understand it is hard to see, because we have never had a situation like this, so in our face, so there is nothing to go on, but the payoff is coming. He will go from being the “most powerful man in the world” to being what he truly is, a disgraced con man, that flew too close to the sun. Icarus

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Just a side note but I never thought a guy that was called meathead on television would progress to being able to sit down with distinguished people like this. Just an interesting note.