RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Lol, the president of the United States is attacking victims of domestic abuse. This guy is just an awful miscreant . I know y’all always tell me to calm down, and not jump out the window, but this is exactly the kind of dog whistling and gaslighting that makes me want to spend the entire day walking around a public place, ear hustling, and handing out fades. I fukkING HATE BULLIES, and having a 17 yr old daughter, a wife that I fukking worship, truly, and a mom and sister that I love with all my heart, as well as countless women in my life that I respect fully and see how this type of rhetoric affects them, when they already have to live in a society that I can never understand the constant reservations and worries they live with just because there are so many men out there that think they have a right to p*ssy. It’s very similar to people of color, or Muslim, I mean everybody that is different from white people, I can never understand what folks actually go through, but I know they go through a lot of things that I will never be subjected to, and the lack of awareness from these people nowadays, that support this message, stay on code, and scream “YOU ARE TOO PC” or “BLUE LIVES MATTER” “MEN HAVE RIGHTS, TOO” or the best one “WHITE PEOPLE ARE BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST” which is usually the rallying call, right before throwing out an MLK Jr quote. I want that smoke, I realize it won’t make a difference in the long run, and would only serve as instant gratification for me, but this fukkface tweeting that really made me ball my dikkbeaters *pause*.
I have calmed a little bit after writing all that out.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Bill Maher had some hack last night from the NYT that would agree with Trump on this :sas2:
She was so fukking awful, and you can tell that piece of shyt Bill NEEDED that in his life. He is all in on virtue signaling, but he clearly wants to rewind this metoo shyt to the point he can still sexually harass and do some “light” sexual assault. He clearly wants to muddy the water so he can still leverage his money and power to fukk women that don’t really want to fukk with him.