RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
James Risen writes a story for The Intercept claiming that the CIA somehow doesn't want to fukk with anything Trump out of fear of Pompeo. His former paper sends a "rebuttal" stating there's no proof of that exactly. Now everyone is playing sides like it matters :heh:

I think the most important thing is in this Slate interview from the Times writer of this new piece.

"Collusion-curious," which means to me that, Mueller, who knows more than any news source is putting some shyt together on top of the obvious obstruction case. But things aren't set in stone so instead of pitting journalist against each other how about we let this thing play out with the facts on the ground less we end up with egg on our faces from the 24 hour circle jerk this whole thing has become :ld:

Exactly. Obstruction is the stronger play, I don't think collusion has definitively been proven yet. I would imagine Mueller is doing everything in his power to start lining up additions indictments for Trump's inner circle and Trump to be delivered by sometime this Spring

I think collusion, while more of a sexy story to cover and filled with international intrigue, will be more difficult to prove and may become less of a focus of the investigation moving forward

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly. Obstruction is the stronger play, I don't think collusion has definitively been proven yet. I would imagine Mueller is doing everything in his power to start lining up additions indictments for Trump's inner circle and Trump to be delivered by sometime this Spring

I think collusion, while more of a sexy story to cover and filled with international intrigue, will be more difficult to prove and may become less of a focus of the investigation moving forward
I think they can prove collusion

But how much of the espionage network and spy tools do you want to expose in court to do so?

Don’t Expect Indictments Soon in Russia Probe: When Counterintelligence and Prosecutorial Interests Meet

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again...can we talk about how gully the CIA is? :wow:

nikkas forget how quiet these boys are. The FSB just doesn't give a fukk and does their shyt out in the open...most times you can never tell who is CIA and you NEVER read about them :wow:
SVR is the CIA equivalent. FSB is the FBI equivalent.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Disagree on the conclusion. It’s obvious that Trump obstructed Justice, and will pay the price for that, but the Russian collusion is tied to Russian interference, which is what all the heavy lifting that is being done will prove. The obstruction piece, being clear as day, will be the part that will get him convicted in the court of public opinion, but the collusion is what will bring down the wrath of American justice on him and all of the bad actors not only in his circle, but the GOP at large. From everything we have seen and heard from Mueller, yes, he will definitely move on the obstruction, that is a fore bone conclusion, but look at the actual indictments. None of the folks that plead guilty, and are helping build the case, are being used to establish, or even further obstruction charges, they are there for the collusion.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Lol, the way I read the article was that his administration entertained “Trump” secrets to keep the whole thing under wraps, and they really wanted the hacking tools back, but pursued the other shyt to be in the same room and threaten the seller. He is on one again, and doesn’t understand or have any comprehension skills.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
remember when trump was questioning the validity of the access hollywood tape out of nowhere, over a year after it happened? and how crazy that seemed?

kinda makes sense now that we see reports of dozens of fake trump tapes being pushed by russia.

planting the seed for what he hopes will be a successful russian disinformation campaign.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

It's things like this that worry me about the length of time that an investigation takes. While this is being investigated and a case is being built, these kind of statements only strengthen his hold on his base.....which could lead to major problems if those nutjobs try to protect him if he's taken out of office...

Mueller needs to push this sh*t along...