RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I think they ultimately could prove collusion, I don't think, based off of what we know, that they could prove it now

I agree that Trump obstructed justice, but i don't think there's as clear a case that Trump himself colluded with Russia.

I think the indictments against former Trump campaign members and members of his administration are important in connecting the collusion case with the obstruction case but I think if Trump is going to go down it's going to be off of obstruction charges where you have a timeline involving statements has Trump made on the record. You don't have anything really directly connecting Trump personally with collusion with Russia

I don't know if collusion is there but there is a 'there' there. You aren't this complimentary of a country's political rival when they are committing egregious acts without consequences. Russia has something over Trump and we need to know what that is.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Why even make this a thing? Wouldn't it be easier just to release it and have people talk about it for a couple of days instead of dragging it out for a week or two?

Or maybe he wants the Dems to make a big deal out of pushing this memo and have it land with a dud similar to the Nunes memo?

Just because he can. He wins (to him) either way
He doesn't release it, he still gets to twitter talk to himself that he's completely exonerated and deep state blah blah blah.
If the house votes to override him (doubtful with the corrupt enabling majority) he gets to claim drain the swamp! "Trump" is
The only one who cares about national security! Drain the swamp!
If they redact and send it back to him he will deny it again
Manbearbig Sanders will get up at the podium and say this is all old news, Dems politicizing the intelligence community.
American people don't care about any of this blah blah blah

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why even make this a thing? Wouldn't it be easier just to release it and have people talk about it for a couple of days instead of dragging it out for a week or two?

Or maybe he wants the Dems to make a big deal out of pushing this memo and have it land with a dud similar to the Nunes memo?

:damnanimated:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Counter prediction

The real tape will leak and Trumptards will claim its a deepfake...

It's funny...I just learned about deepfakes from a Infosec article I read recently. :bpohh:

I can definitely see it happening, where a fake Trump piss tape is produced with this technology.

I'm also calling it now: deepfakes are going to come up as a topic in the next season of Black Mirror. :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I want to remind you all that in September, Glenn Greenwald attacked the Trump-Russia story about Russians hacking data rolls.

Remember when Greenwald wrote this?

We now know that he was LITERALLY wrong

There is more to this than being an anti-establishmentarian skeptic of national intelligence infrastructure.

Greenwald is a BAD actor. I can't emphasize this enough.

@DonKnock @dza @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @Dorian Breh @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper @re'up @Blackfyre_Berserker @Cali_livin

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Just really think about this. The President of the United States is actively using Twitter to discredit the federal government by selectively quoting his dishonest supporters in the media.

At some point when you're facing 10 different opponents, you can't just talk your way out of it. You have to just keep quiet and let them trip over themselves.

You can't fight EVERYONE. Dude is flat out accusing his predecessor's of political targeting.

This guy is EXTREMELY dangerous

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I hope this fat fukk goes hard in the paint with his McDonalds today and has a massive stroke/heart attack.

Go full on stroke for us Donny :leostare:
I don't want this.

I need to see everyone in full health when they enter their sentencing hearings :mjgrin: