RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He's too far in now. No turning back. Otherwise he wouldn't go to the lengths he does to protect Trump.

Orin Hatch is defending the guy now... it's like they don't know the internet exists I swear to god

like wtf is this shyt

The Hill

3 hrs ·
GOP Sen. Orrin Hatch threw his support behind White House staff secretary Rob Porter, who resigned from the White House after his ex-wives came forward to accuse him of physical, verbal, and emotional abuse, saying he would prefer Porter "not to resign" and encouraging him to "keep a stiff upper lip."

Hatch on top Trump aide who resigned after domestic abuse allegations: I'd 'prefer him not to resign'
"I would prefer him not to resign, just work his way through and do what's right," Hatch said of Porter.
THEHILL.COM

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Orin Hatch is defending the guy now... it's like they don't know the internet exists I swear to god

like wtf is this shyt

The Hill

3 hrs ·
GOP Sen. Orrin Hatch threw his support behind White House staff secretary Rob Porter, who resigned from the White House after his ex-wives came forward to accuse him of physical, verbal, and emotional abuse, saying he would prefer Porter "not to resign" and encouraging him to "keep a stiff upper lip."

THEHILL.COM
This pouty, droopy faced sad fukk has probably never used the muscle in his upper lip in his life. He looks like Clayface :dead: