RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Russian delegation to the national prayer breakfast 2-3 times the size in previous years.

trump is slowly trying to normalize these closer ties between US and Russian societies.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/politics/russia-delegation-washington-prayer-breakfast/
Russia has used Christian Evangelicalism as a way to build up political support not only in Russia but in former soviet blocs. They've been successful at it too. Many of these American Evangelicals have made several trips to eastern europe to spread their more extreme views that have been pushed to the fringe here in the US by more liberal acceptance of certain things, such as gay marriage.

Its not suprise that you're starting to see this relationship develop.

This clip of Putin really highlights the politics behind it.

This podcast episode dives more indepth how it has been used, especially related to gay issues, as a way to build up political support for Putin
Russia’s new scapegoats

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The Hill
1 min ·
Over 50 percent of American voters believe President Trump tried to obstruct special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russia’s election interference, despite constant denial from the White House.

Poll: Majority says Trump has tried to derail Mueller's probe
Only 42 percent of voters called it a “political witch hunt”
THEHILL.COM
Only 42 percent of voters called it a “political witch hunt”

fox news has destroyed this country.:snoop:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

The Sloth is running? :gladbron:

uMNAEeX.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Sloth is running? :gladbron:

uMNAEeX.gif
Why? So far left purists can call him a neoliberal corporatist? And talk about the time he left the toilet seat up as attorney general? :francis:

I’d vote for him but the Bernie Bro extremists wouldn’t. Don’t pretend I’m making this up.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
John Kelly is a racist POS. Also, not wanting to paint all Boston Irish with the same brush but domestic violence is rife among that group. So he probably thought hitting women was no big deal.
:pacspit:
Paint away, I consider myself an outlier amongst my scumbag fukk head group. I’m more of a Larry O than a John Kelly. I, like Larry, want to run the fade with the fukking lot of them