RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
hard to figure if he is a step up or a step down from Lewandowski

and Cheeto did say she was "the best piece of ass" that Corey would ever have

will verifies to me that she let Cheetos old nasty ass hit
\:scust:

*vomit*

what if trumps stroke game is is 55?
what if he really get's in them guts?

I have asked that before. All of their actions have to be considered acts of war right? And if so what does that mean? :mindblown:

i'm curious about this as well.
disinformation being used as a weapon is nothing new but what about when disinfo is accessible at light speed to almost everyone in the world is now a weapon of mass destruction.

if i were in charge of some gov organization that was dealing with or affected by this assault i would be hard pressed to come up with a counter unless we had been tracking it for a fair amount of time.

when does proof of espionage, spying, treason lead to a military response?
what if the POTUS is involved in such crimes and only he can authorize said actions?

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

they're completely delusional and they're banning anybody who posts the facts:russ:

They're looking for anything to discredit Dems and Mueller with, but since Mueller does everything by the books and law. They have nothing. :dead:

It's pathetic watching this play out constantly every week and month yet fizzle out. :snoop:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
They're looking for anything to discredit Dems and Mueller with, but since Mueller does everything by the books and law. They have nothing. :dead:

It's pathetic watching this play out constantly every week and month yet fizzle out. :snoop:

i'm telling yall....this is gonna end up with a bunch of militias around the white house protecting cheeto.
epic standoff will ensue.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
f8dfceab7e400a609a254f3c92ff8395.jpg

:russ::deadmanny::hubie::yeshrug:

:leon: @Orbital-Fetus is right,she do have Nice t*ts:ehh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i'm telling yall....this is gonna end up with a bunch of militias around the white house protecting cheeto.
epic standoff will ensue.
Man stop putting that bullshyt out there ain’t no militias coming to DC when the full weight of the gov law enforcement is there they don’t want that smoke plus they will be arrested on sight open carrying weapons