RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Hope Hicks outchea :whew:

I kind of wish this wasn't found out because I would really like to know she is getting that fade often from Porter.

Just in her own personal hell of getting her ass kicked would be satisfying to me.

(and no I am not into any DV but this administration does need some personal tragedy.)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
2 hrs ·
Former Obama Attorney General Eric Holder said President Trump's firing of former FBI Director James Comey, his remarks after firing Comey and his reported attempts to pressure intelligence leaders to drop the Russia investigation constitute "a technical case of obstruction of justice."

Obama AG: An obstruction of justice case can be made against Trump
"I do think that you have a technical case of obstruction of justice," Holder said.
THEHILL.COM

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was last year, hopefully things are different.

Also, looks like John Kelly will be next on that SummerJam screen, if reading the tea leaves correctly.

John Kelly is a racist POS. Also, not wanting to paint all Boston Irish with the same brush but domestic violence is rife among that group. So he probably thought hitting women was no big deal.
:pacspit: