RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
We need a Hannity smiley ASAP...

Can someone get that done?

:mjlol:

full

full

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
They feel they are losing grip on white supremacy in their own country ( They really feel this country is owned by whites and minorities are just allowed to live here). Both conciously and subconciously. White people used to get the best jobs even when they don't deserve it, dominated air-time in music, movies, publicity, etc and thought they were better than than every race in every way. Now that other races are getting some position in the areas i mentioned earlier, white people conciously or subconciously feel threatened and worthless because they are not living up to the hype that they believed. I say let nature takes its course, white people. Humble yourself.
how has that played out in throughout history :skip: people need to really think about this dynamic

white people are naturally timid and afraid of a variety of things, "white supremacy" is a construct they built to justify the atrocities they as a culture have committed over 1000s of years in the name of "supremacy"

i took a glance at ****** recently and the delusions are striking. People are outright praising hitler, Foxnews and their portrayal of the conservative thinking point is just the tip of the iceberg :ufdup: it may get alot worse before it gets better. Not all of them are russian trolls but its evident to me that this has been ongoing for longer than just 2014.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
how has that played out in throughout history :skip: people need to really think about this dynamic

white people are naturally timid and afraid of a variety of things, "white supremacy" is a construct they built to justify the atrocities they as a culture have committed over 1000s of years in the name of "supremacy"

i took a glance at ****** recently and the delusions are striking. People are outright praising hitler, Foxnews and their portrayal of the conservative thinking point
is just the tip of the iceberg :ufdup: it may get alot worse before it gets better. Not all of them are russian trolls but its evident to me that this has been ongoing for longer than just 2014.
This shyt bout to get ugly, breh. Good thing there are good white people our there. Question is which side will the majority choose to follow. I think a civil might play out if Trump is canned.