RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
No.

Here's a moron who has constructed a life of decadence where he can never be told "no", and in the times he was actually told that he couldn't do something or was denied, he threw a tantrum or became petty.

Now he's leader of the Free World and he didn't even want the job.

He thinks he's The King now, so he believes he can do anything

Mueller will be the lesson his piece of shyt father never taught him: You can't always get what you want
:wow:

Trump should of been humbled years ago by gettin punched in his fukkin face

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Some of you dudes in here worried the republicans won't do anything are the same dudes that love to stir division among the left and nitpick everything they don't do even though you love to say they're in the minority, which naturally doesn't make things easier.

And you play dumb when I say its war. That's why I accuse so many in HL of having agendas.

Back the Blue Wave, have some faith and patience and get people in there who will take action.

It's war. Act like it.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
When this shyt gets real and the indictments hit Putin :wow:

When Oligarchs start fleeing to Russia to dodge imprisonment and leaving behind all their accounts :wow:

When shyt gets real back home for Putin because the billionaires aren’t going to be happy with buddy for this stunt :wow:

This is the most epic story since WW2

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
When this shyt gets real and the indictments hit Putin :wow:

When Oligarchs start fleeing to Russia to dodge imprisonment and leaving behind all their accounts :wow:

When shyt gets real back home for Putin because the billionaires aren’t going to be happy with buddy for this stunt :wow:

This is the most epic story since WW2

Oligarchs already had Putin under pressure to produce with getting sanctions lifted and that Rosnef/Exxon oil deal poppin.. This stunt was Putin’s last ditch effort but it’s looking like this shyt is a massive failure on part.. and the fact that the Dutch counter-intel put the beats on RIS is the nail in the coffin..

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This is amazing, down to the "we'll talk about it later, here's a car chase"

I can't believe what I just saw.
full