RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

#Photoshop

All Star
Daps
full

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate white conservatives so much brehs. No other group in the U.S would allow itself to be duped with this kind of dispicable propaganda.

THEY ARE NOT BEING DUPED.

They KNOW they're lying, dissembling, distracting, muddying the waters etc. Look at Hannity's face during that clip. This is deliberate.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I was anticipating the Fox News spin game today in light of the attempted Mueller firing news. And yet I was still surprised and entertained.
The orange trashcan just told reporters "Fake news folks, typical NYT fake news story" when asked about attempting to fire Mueller.

After they admitted on air their own sources confirmed he ordered the firing in June, now they'll all look to either pretend that never happened or report their sources were clearly wrong because Mein Fuhrer said it was fake so obviously it never happened. They'll act its all normal and just keep on keepin on in alternate reality land. Every one of them is complicit in obstruction of justice and conspiracy against the United States, nevermind journalistic integrity.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
THEY ARE NOT BEING DUPED.

They KNOW they're lying, dissembling, distracting, muddying the waters etc. Look at Hannity's face during that clip. This is deliberate.

So if they don't even believe their own bullshyt, what's the motive? They just hate everybody else that much? :dwillhuh:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That Hannity video :dead:

There's more news coming out at a faster pace than ever before.

When I saw that news last night about Trump wanting to fire Mueller, it became clear to me that Mueller has a slam-dunk obstruction of justice case against Trump. :wow:
Not saying he didn't have a case already, just that it's much stronger than anyone could have realized. And we don't even know everything yet. :wow:

Not to mention the news about the Dutch hackers watching them hack the DNC in real time :wow::wow::wow:

So many conservative dreams crushed :wow:

So many talking points silenced :wow:

The f*ckery :wow:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
So if they don't even believe their own bullshyt, what's the motive? They just hate everybody else that much? :dwillhuh:
They feel they are losing grip on white supremacy in their own country ( They really feel this country is owned by whites and minorities are just allowed to live here). Both conciously and subconciously. White people used to get the best jobs even when they don't deserve it, dominated air-time in music, movies, publicity, etc and thought they were better than than every race in every way. Now that other races are getting some position in the areas i mentioned earlier, white people conciously or subconciously feel threatened and worthless because they are not living up to the hype that they believed. I say let nature takes its course, white people. Humble yourself.

It started with Obama. White people who haslooked down on African Americans forever. And then here comes this black man that has charm, swag, intellience, power, social skills, influence, well liked. Everything white people thought they were but in the body of a black man. And you know the history of black people in this country. It created jealously beyond comprehension. Then add in Chinese world expansion and Chinese buying up property, land, taking jobs, becoming CEOs. Now add Indian-Americans rise, and other race influence...

Now you have white people doing whatever it takes even if its against their best interest like voting for Trump. They will do anything to knock these minorities down below them so they can feel better about their self worth. Its sad really.

Last edited: