RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
But it's just one big Russia hoax
:wow:

@LeVraiPapi hacker story :wow:

This is still just the beginning

The fukkery :wow:

Breh, don't ever fukk with Germans, Dutch and Sweddish hackers. These guys basically hack everything. They hack for fun.

full

full

The fraud even has the flag upside down. It doesn't matter to his racist whites base though. If Obama had the flag upside down, the RUssian bots, the tinfoil crew, the racist whites, the jealous rural deplorables would be fuming at the mouth saying he's not American.

saw the boos Live. His expression when he got boo'ed was priceless.

sean hannity is the most shameless whore on the planet. fukk losing his credibility, i truly hope this story ends with him putting a gun in his mouth

Yo. SHut the fukk up. Weren't you the same faggit that gave Trump a 3/5 rating for the economy alone.

Ol " I play both sides" ass Cacc
:pacspit:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo. SHut the fukk up. Weren't you the same faggit that gave Trump a 3/5 rating for the economy alone.

Ol " I play both sides" ass Cacc
:pacspit:
yeah, i did, and i stand by that. the fukk does that have to do with sean hannity :what:

never mind the fact that if this shyt goes down, THIS year, it would give trump about a -100 for 2018 :russ:

:jaymad:

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Just wanted to get folks thoughts.

Let’s say Democrats take both the senate and house and this reaches the pinnacle of corruption and just bad stuff.

Do you think a Democratic Congress would impeach a republican president? I’m not trying to throw salt but I’m just curious what people think realistically will happen.

I’m not even asking about republicans who almost elected a pedophile. It’s obvious what they will do.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
how has that played out in throughout history :skip: people need to really think about this dynamic

white people are naturally timid and afraid of a variety of things, "white supremacy" is a construct they built to justify the atrocities they as a culture have committed over 1000s of years in the name of "supremacy"

i took a glance at ****** recently and the delusions are striking. People are outright praising hitler, Foxnews and their portrayal of the conservative thinking point is just the tip of the iceberg :ufdup: it may get alot worse before it gets better. Not all of them are russian trolls but its evident to me that this has been ongoing for longer than just 2014.
This sort of reminds me of what some journalist who is covering Russian interference was saying.

She stated that people should remember that even if Russian interference had a part of driving the rights narrative, that some of the worst slander and narratives such as pizzagate and constant fear mongering using racial demagoguery are American driven by places like Breitbart and Fox News. Breitbart is the site that had a “black crime” tag and does it’s fair share of fueling of hatred. ****** started the pizzagate thing and many AMERICANS willing participate.

The point she was making is that folks probably need to come to grips with what happen is that Russia definitely exploited our divisions but our divisions origins and much of it’s fuel is from “fellow” Americans instead of some more identifiable boogie man overseas which may be a bit more hard pill to swallow for a lot of people. It’s much easier to think of the hatred and vitriol as some psychological weapon by a foreign power than to think your neighbor is a raging racist fascist sociopath.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

Let’s say Democrats take both the senate and house and this reaches the pinnacle of corruption and just bad stuff.

Do you think a Democratic Congress would impeach a republican president? I’m not trying to throw salt but I’m just curious what people think realistically will happen.

I’m not even asking about republicans who almost elected a pedophile. It’s obvious what they will do.
:hhh::hhh::francis:

:mjlol:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Did any of the bankers resulting in the 2008 crash face jail time or did any of the people demonized by the left as war criminals in the bush administration face criminal charges for torture and other policies during the bush administration?

Or, was there talk of “bipartisanship “ getting along and looking forward and not backwards talk when the Democratic Congress and Obama came into office? It’s s fair question.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Scram :camby: